sooo...

Cujo

We will be flying in from New Orleans again :D

Screw CS...I wanna play some more Rock Band!!

I've been playing games up here so I have no idea what I will do at FF, but I definitely and coming back down to Ohio to chill with you guys

Yeah i know. I don't live far away, but I'm starting a career in a hospital in June as long as i pass my registry. Since its a hospital it includes working on weekends every other weekend, and being the new guy i don't know how they will feel about taking vacation or whatever a month after i start.

Just see if you can get one weekend off, even if you have to work extra, it's so worth it.

Yeah i know. I don't live far away, but I'm starting a career in a hospital in June as long as i pass my registry. Since its a hospital it includes working on weekends every other weekend, and being the new guy i don't know how they will feel about taking vacation or whatever a month after i start.

What are you going to do over there?

Mrs. Clueless requests that you wear either button or zipped shirts this year to make her job easier :P

Clue FTW. :biglaugha:

It still surprises me that she was alive so early the next morning....

some people are just chipper the day after night of partying... some are zombies. >.>

• 2 weeks later...