GC Needs You!

san`

As most of you know by now, there's a second server up. The problem we're seeing now is that we're often short on admins.

If you have the desire to apply for admin, please shoot me a PM. If you've applied before and would like to be reconsidered, shoot me a PM.

The most important things to consider: You must be active in the forums and the server. You should really have a mic; being vocal about the rules is huge in the servers.

• Like 2

Is it possible to give like, every forum/server regular the ability to at least kick. Then leave the heavy duty stuff to admins, which you would of course get more of. Or is that too much like the inmates running the asylum?

Members used to have the ability to call a vote to kick non members. It was decided there was too much abuse of it (being used to kick people for things GC doesn't kick for), so it was taken away. Recently it was added back in, but it is disabled when an admin is on. So right now, if an admin is not in the server, members can kick non-members. Anyone reading this, please remember to use it for valid reasons (rushing, cursing, spamming things over the mic, etc), not because the player is new, doesn't speak English, etc.

Since we added a second server, there is obviously more need for active admins. As San mentions above, it helps if you are active on the forums and the server and if you use a microphone. It also helps to have a decent amount of time in on the servers, so the other admins are familiar with you. Contact San or any admin if anyone is interested.

I never thought people wouldn't want to be an admin. Maybe I'm just weird but I love helping out any community that gives me a service for free.

I would totally take the opportunity to be an admin, but I don't use my mic, and I don't play too often now a days. I do visit the forums everyday, I just rarely post.

(edited)

I would totally take the opportunity to be an admin, but I don't use my mic, and I don't play too often now a days. I do visit the forums everyday, I just rarely post.

you don't use mic, dont play too often, visit forums everyday and rarely post, so.. what do you want to be again?

yuri for admin 2014

goodbye people. uninstalling l4d, destroying computer and going to try out this "real life"

lol2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Edited by TestCharacter

you don't use mic, dont play too often, visit forums everyday and rarely post, so.. what do you want to be again?

a real boy~~

also lol

During tense or under pressure sitatuons, myt yping suc,s relaly bad for,m some raeson. Sometiems i dont make such sens ein talking too, so im out definitely out.

bummer. what are you, disabled?

• Like 1

During tense or under pressure sitatuons, myt yping suc,s relaly bad for,m some raeson. Sometiems i dont make such sens ein talking too, so im out definitely out.

bummer. what are you, disabled?

disabled or not, but he is out for sure.

!asp hjer 145

attempt x3 until i realize multiple people have already send points

(edited)

I vote for Clony or Swaty.

Also the votekick can be useless sometimes, yesterday I had to call upon an admin to ban a ton of rushers. Oftenly they come with friends who vote "NO" leading to more rushing/cursing and being rude to the person who called the votekick

Edited by Jose

I vote for Clony or Swaty.

Also the votekick can be useless sometimes, yesterday I had to call upon an admin to ban a ton of rushers. Oftenly they come with friends who vote "NO" leading to more rushing/cursing and being rude to the person who called the votekick

+1 for clony

admin ain't for me though. i'd probably bind slap onto the rushers names and mess with them for a minute before banning/ kicking lol. i've also noticed anyone that becomes an admin plays a loot less than before. which would actually probably be a good thing for me but yea.

• Like 1