Maestro

chick82

As some of you might have noticed Maestro has been MIA and I'm sure some of you know and some of you don't know why.

On Jan 21st maestro had a heart attack. He's currently in the hospital. His sister posted last night on his facebook that he would be in there for 5 more days and then transferred to Liverpool.

For obvious reasons he's unable to be online via anything.

Last night Crasx had messaged me on facebook about making an e-card from all of us here in GC for Maestro, and all of us signing our GC names and maybe either sign your GC name on a piece of paper snap a pic and send it to us or something.

I spoke with his sister because I wanted to make sure it was okay we told all of you and not just the admins and told her our plan. She thought it was absolutely a lovely ideal, and said to let you guys know.

Crasx and I will post up in here once we hash out the details and if for some reason once we get it a worked out you don't have time or maybe want to add a special message feel free to post it here.

Maestro will have a nice thread to comeback too along with the e-card.

I will also keep you up-to-date on how he is doing.

• Like 1

(edited)

I heard from Maestro today, he seems to be doing well, but could be in a bit longer than originally thought.  The internet sucks there so it's hard for him to post things himself.  He will be back as soon as he can.

Edited by zero0
  • Like 2

Well Maestro says HI.

Maestro had a small setback today, he had another minor heart attack in the early morning hours, but he's in good (more annoyed) spirits about the terrible food and the horrible hospital internet that he has to pay for per/day that took him several hours just to get onto facebook.  And of course when he did he went to town, complaining about the food, the doctor, the internet, and asking whoever comes to visit to bring him some Zombie themed movies.

He misses you all, and said by the time he gets back to please make sure that the following people have been perma-banned:

Peanut

Okay so it's just peanut but that's good.

• Like 4