It's sad for me, but....

Fatty

...my dog Dook has an appointment to meet Jesus tomorrow at 3:00 PM. I'll imagine Jesus tossing him a frisbee and him rolling in some green grass.

The hardest part about losing a dog of so many years (almost 12) is thinking about the fact that only God above loves me more than that dog. We don't know how to love like a dog does.

dook4.gif

dook.gif

dook1.jpg

dook2.jpg

dook3.jpg

dook5.jpg

dook6.jpg

sorry to hear :(

true words, fat

I had a dog when I was like 5, but it was for like 3 weeks and my parents took him back because they thought it was too much to handle...so i don't really know dogs as well as i'd like..now we have 2 cats and they are 9 and 10. i have a picture or 2 of dook from last couple times we were up there, ill try and find and scan em

:(

What is amazing is that he will trust you even to the administration of his death. In his 'lion' heart, he would gladly suffer death for your safety. How fitting that we, in love, have to do the hardest thing for us to do... take his life.

Im assuming stuff there. Just looks like that kind of dog. My dog would probably nudge me into the way of danger to protect himself.

:( sorry to hear fatty...

My dog about a year ago had cancer in his mouth and i thought he was going to leave me very soon. But then he had an appointmen and the cancer was clearing up and almost gone. He is now still with us a year later and going stong. He his partially deaf and has trouble seeing up close but he gets by well enough. Not sure what i would do with out him 8P)

:)

-_-

The loss of a good dog is the loss of a friend, a student, a child, a guardian. A good dog touches us in ways that even friends cannot and shares time without judgement. I've been there and feel your pain.

I'm sorry Fatty. I know the pain you are going through now and the pain that is to come. I had a dog that I loved dearly and loved me. I only had her 2 years, but that was enough time to develop a strong bond with her that I did not want to let go. This is also very hard for me since I care about you and Dook personally. (For those of you in the forum, Fatty and I live close together and we see each other often). I'm so sorry.

Man losin a close dog is always tough. Hope you pull through ok fatty.

I cryed like a little baby when my old dog died a year ago, and im supposed to be some tough-guy fotball player.

RIP Dook