mmm admins =?

Guest StoRm

Guest StoRm
Guest StoRm
Guest StoRm
Guests

i didnt tk anyone i didnt swear on teh swear filter the only thing THE ONLY THING i did was cuss at a teammate for being stupid and if that results to a perm ban then you know what i have to say truck YOU go ahead block me off of these forums and close this forum you guys are really under alot of ppls skin and i am just the first of probly many ppl tired of your bs you guys are 30 year old ppl that get off on ordering around ppl like 12-20 thats my 2 cents hell ill trucking put in a dollar you guys always kick ppl for stupid stuff and ban them for stupid stuff as in that angelina jolie case where uhh he/she/it didnt do anything and you banned him gj as far as i am concerened you guys keep being happy like this and you will have no one in your server for the ppl that think swearing is fine and dont want happy admins 69.12.83.200:27015, 69.12.9.204:27015 those are just 2 of many servers that are better then this one if the mmmm admins have any guts in them they'll leave this forum so ppl can see what other ppl really think but they probly dont so they'll just delete it and pretend like it never happened

post in the APPROIATE FORUM

dont go all out, you lacked info in your last post so they are missing info and looking at it, dont like it leave...your not their master

Also if your servers are so "godly" you can play there...they are not under peoples skin because then 500 people wouldnt play here "storm"Tsk Tsk learn the facts, then post

(admins i know im not suppose to get into this i just wanted to let my steam off first on his stupidty)

ok.... i've had it about up to here with all teh Mmmm bashing... I normally don't reply to these posts but damn.... This is their home, their server, and their rules.. you know the rules stick to em or face the consequences.... you admit to making a mistake "swearing at a teamate".

Storm: do you play any sports in the real world? golf, basketball, tennis, pool? The point I'm trying to make, if you go to any court, pool hall, course, etc... there are house rules. you break them... and your donkey is out teh door. Same thing here. grow up or shut up.

If you cant handle the rules, then don't play there. I've seen them give more then one person a chance or a warning, and in some cases multiple warnings. Sometimes I coudnt believe a person got away with swearing or pecking as long as they did and I've even complained about them getting away with it. Also, it depends on the admin. You can't say it's all the admins ...because I play at mmmm enough to know it's not. 'Ppl get tired of of the mmmm admins and will start playing somewhere else." Well if it was that bad, you wouldnt have bothered posting to begin with, so you must think somethings redeeming about the server or you woulda been banned and that would have been the end of it; you would have gone on your merry way to another server. The rules arent that hard to follow. Sure, everyone makes mistakes, but it probably has to do more with the fact that there has been more then one incident and that it was not isolated. Also, I see regulars on swearing and tking and doing all sorts of crap when they know that there isnt an admin on.

The bottom line like the man said: Their server, their rules. When the RGN network got shutdown (4 servers I played on) I had a heck of a time finding a new server that: A) had an admin on with some regularity, B) wasnt full of n00b campers, C) had ff on and not a bunch of idiots, and D) had some reasonably skilled players. Lastly, from what you described you broke 2 rules at the same time: you were disrespectful to someone and you swore.

You give someone enough rope, more often then not, THEY WILL hang themselves.

P.S. - If your gonna flame, at least use periods or cap at the start of new sentences. Looks like one big run on sentence - which doesnt encourage ppl to take the time to read it.

Talk to Fatty, Here on the forums you will just be bashed. If anything will actually happen about you being banned / unbanned he is the man. You bring your problems here and everyone else gets involved. If you want that great, everyone will read and call you a fool and all this other stuff. And this way will do nothing but dig your hole deeper. My advice is to im fatty, if not email him or something. But stop posting in forums unless you want to get into serious trouble. And be nice to fatty, he is in control of your status. <_<

Guest StoRm
Guest StoRm
Guest StoRm
Guests

its a game not a sport not real life you guys gotta understand that you guys are acting like startrek geeks wait for captian kurt to take you to yoru real planet.....

Guest StoRm
Guest StoRm
Guest StoRm
Guests

"Well if it was that bad, you wouldnt have bothered posting to begin with, so you must think somethings redeeming about the server or you woulda been banned and that would have been the end of it; you would have gone on your merry way to another server." wanted i was banned and thats how this all started i have put up with not swearing and stuff like that i mean its not all bad but the real case being here is that i dotn like it when ppl get away with it either or when i get hardcore punished like i got banned about 2 weeks ago for attackign a teammate but i figured it was just cause i swore in team chat so i lived with it but after aweek it started to be kinda annoying theres only 2 resons i play at that server 1) my friends do and 2) i get good ping. But it seems like the mmmm admins say respect and treat ppl kindly but i dotn see in there if you kiss but you wont get punished as bad. I have been banned for like 2 week like i said earlyier and i still dotn see why i havent been unbanned. I too have also seen ppl swear or tk and get away with it by saying sorry and just sucking up. I am not one of those ppl i dont owe anyone anything so why should i suck up.

its a game not a sport not real life you guys gotta understand that you guys are  acting like startrek geeks wait for captian kurt to take you to yoru real planet.....

This is where a lot of people lose it. To me, it IS real life. I may be at my computer using a mouse and keyboard, but the friendships I share here are very real. Sure its a game, well maybe more like a hobby but a hobby that we have to experience with OTHERS. And just because I sit behind a computer screen doesn't mean that what I say and how I treat others is some figment of my imagination. Disrespect even in a forum or on a game server has the same effect on the recipient as well as the perpetrator that disrespect has in real life.

I treat people the same way in-game as I treat people in real life. Im not a ten year old kid acting like I'm some big, bad dude. Neither do I feel the need to be nasty and vulger just because there is a certain degree of anonanymity involved.

Plain & Simple.

First off-Admit you messed up.

Secondly-Apologize for it.

Is it really that hard to do?

I've read you other post. And all you've done really is to demand to be unbanned. Things don't work that way around here. See above for proper way of handling this type situation. And no we don't get-off on adminning peeps. We want to have a fun respectable server. So, I ask you to take a break for a day or two, and then come back and re-read what you've posted. And look at things in a different light. If that doesn't work for you, then I'll have to say so long.

post padding? who said post padding?

you guys who met me know I'm a little padded....I don't need more post padding....

anyone else notice how the first banning issue that wasn't posted in the banned forums gets picked apart like we're a bunch of vultures?

yeah, I guess we miss messing with the banned ones..

:boing:

ok... in the first place... dont bash on star trek... aight. and live up to the mmmm standerds... it may seem to be out of hand to you.. but mmmm does that for safety and for little kids that might be playin here...

aight.. live up to the standerds....

and if fatty lets u have another chance...

dont do somethin stupid... alright..

NuT- <_<

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
flamed, flam·ing, flames

v. intr.

3.  Informal. To make insulting criticisms or remarks, as on a computer network, to incite anger.

Sort of fits into the troll description.