Greetings from Baghdad- its been awhile!

Guest [Mmmm]Stealth

Guest [Mmmm]Stealth
Guest [Mmmm]Stealth
Guest [Mmmm]Stealth
Guests

Hey everyone this is Stealth- who most of you might have forgotten- My brother Word and I were deployed to Iraq back in February- since then we have been hacking it out over here in this god forsaken country- The whole time waiting to get home to play more CS- At the moment it still doesn't look as if we will be home until May of 2004- I hope all is going well for you all have hope to hear from some of you- We just got satellite internet about 75 yards from where I sleep which was a gift from God- Well hope to play with you soon- :peace: current email- michael.janzen1@us.army.mil

Hi Stealth, nice to hear from you! I'm sure getting internet must be a big

boost for moral for your squad/base! Maybe we could pump over some

MCC HLTV coverage over there for ya ;)

I don't think anyone has forgotten about you, and the rest of the brave men

and women over there. It's probably easier for people to sit back and keep

quiet and hope and pray that you, and everyone over there returns safe and

sound. I played with you only a little bit with in the community before you left,

and I look forward to playing beside you when you get back (hopefully earlier

than May!)

All the best...

Linch

P.S. Their is a lot of new community players since you left, post up in the pub,

tell a story or two (if they give you that much time to use the net). I'm sure many

would love to hear from you.

:peace:

Guest [Mmmm]Stealth
Guest [Mmmm]Stealth
Guest [Mmmm]Stealth
Guests

I should have put this topic in the community forums- its been awhile- I was so amazed I actually remembered my password I just posted up on the first topic I saw- Thanks for the support - maybe I can see about getting some pictures for you guys- :D

Glad to hear you are ok. Unfortunately I never got the opportunity to play with you as you were around during my break from CS which is now unfortunately happening again though this time not by my choice. Anyways thanks for your service to our countyr, god bless you and may you return safely.

Hey everyone! Greetings from Baghdad as well. Sorry we took so long to say hi, but you know how it goes when you're busy. :) Stealth and I are running missions pretty regularly but we'll try to say hi in the forums when we can. I forgot my password for my old account but my Rangers tag was so old anyway that I'm sure it doesn't matter. It's great to hear from all of you and we appreciate the support we've always gotten from this community. I ordered a laptop the other day so maybe I can get in a few games, but I'll sure miss my cable connection which made it so easy to kill all of you. :() Stay safe and work hard and enjoy some fraggin for me, we'll keep doing the same thing( of) over here. If you guys want some cool war stories just ask, we've been accumulating quite a few experiences over the last few months. Nice to see some of the old gang again and I'll talk more later, Word.

You guys are the best! Thanks for having enough conviction to make a difference in this world. Im sure its hard to lose sight of the bigger picture grinding out the details but your country appreciates you!

I WANT WAR STORIES!!! ^_^

I never tire of listening/reading them. So as you get spare time feel free to share :peace:

never knew you two but sure do appreciate everything you are doing overseas. i am not a proponent of the conflict , but i'll be damned if i am not going to support the guys who are over there sticking their necks out.

stay safe and make it home in one piece, both of ya! :peace:

Okay I put my first war story up on the board under "War stories from Baghdad." Stealth probably has a few as well, maybe we can go every other story so that you can see the war from both our perspectives. Please note that some information is opsec so we can't tell you guys everything, but we can give you the general idea. Hope you guys find this stuff interesting. If you have any particular questions or things you want clarified, be my guest to ask away and we'll answer and best and as truthfully as we can.

Guys I never knew you but I want to say thanks. I am a teacher and my students have such an bias view on the world. They believe everyone has playstation 2s and your weird if you don't. It is folks like you that allows them to grow up innocent and without the hardships of a developing countries. I am saying thanks from my family, thanks from all 568 students in my school, and thanks from Cherryville, North Carolina the community we all live in.