Banned?!?

ConGregation

I wasn't playing on Tropolis around 3PM. When some moron kept FFing me (theoretically. Actually I was working on my kids computer and would have much rather have been TA'd that mess with that monster)

He kept "pecking" me not the lip variety

until I had had (always hate the double "had's"

ENOUGH! So I tracked him down and very satisfactorily, I might add)

FILLED HIM FULL OF LEAD! You know.. when you run right up to their face and make them stare into the eyes of the completely unhinged man who is going to send them out into eternity.

Then an admin (A Dolt Meddling In Nonsense)

... prolly Linch... decided to rocket me.

Now I have been a member of this community for YEARS! I think I deserve a little respect. Well, at least a little cheese

So when I didnt

approach linch about it he didnt

get all huffy (not huggy)

and proceeds to kick me tooshie

I get back on the server and all I say is "Why did you kick me?" I kinda liked it

BAM! Banned! say that five times in a row!

Just becuase you kicked me outta Mmmm I really hope everyone sees that I'm lying like a dog

Doesnt mean you have to treat me like a frog. Just HAD to have at least one rhyme... sometime

I do not request, I DEMAND an unbanning. That will get their goat ;)

Sincerely, O the sarcasm!

rev

Viva le Mmmm!

:D

I got more than I thought I would ^_^

The first version was more obvious cause I didnt start a new line but let the text just be broken up. But it looks like the modified version got quite a few! Fatty even moved it! LOL. I jumped on AIM to tell you about it, Fatty but you were away and then got caught up in the match thing.

So I got:

yer

Fatty

Dweezil

Playaa

Linch

Man that is the A list!!

Who else did I get? I guess its only good if you took action on it :) I figured it would be sooo out of character that peeps would catch on right away.

:D

I got more than I thought I would  ^_^

The first version was more obvious cause I didnt start a new line but let the text just be broken up. But it looks like the modified version got quite a few! Fatty even moved it! LOL. I jumped on AIM to tell you about it, Fatty but you were away and then got caught up in the match thing.

So I got:

yer

Fatty

Dweezil

Playaa

Linch

Man that is the A list!!

Who else did I get? I guess its only good if you took action on it :) I figured it would be sooo out of character that peeps would catch on right away.

:P