What did you guys get from santa?

bullet-401

Got me a new guitar! (now if i could only play it...)

some clothes, a hard drive, money, ...

But the best thing wasnt a present, it was being with family n friends over the holidays!

(this includes all you cats that play in recrud w/ me) :)

Merry Christmas fellas!

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

4 new shirts

10 pairs of socks

Fitted cap of my favourite football team (Edmonton Eskimoes)

Some accesories for my hockey skates (new skate guards, a towel, some spray to keep them smelling clean)

$85 cash

$90 to Best Buy

American History X

Fight Club

$150 gift cert for a cellphone

I'm very happy with what I got from parnets/extended family, one of the best X-mas's I've had in terms of material gifts.

a laser printer - not that I print alot of things, but i a really bad experiance this summer with the last inkjet i owned. In the process of taking out of storage in my closet to my truck. Ink got all over my shirt, pants, shoes, floor and wall... and i never even found out where the ink was leaking from.

a really nice pen.

some rogain (sad thing is I just turned 23)

300 bucks.

and hopefully a full tank of gas before I leave

I got a new digital camera, HL2, a cd wallet, and lots of love from the family..

NOFX, the same thing happens with all ink jet printers, there is an inkwell and if the printer is turned on its side it will come out..

HL2, a webcam, zire-pda, 128meg micro drive:

I figure with all the video games that my kids got, along with PS2, so now I have all the video game consoles, I should be set for quite a while.

Very nice Christmas this year ---just stayed home with the family and enjoyed the peace.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!! :P:D:boing:

Edited by Primus

Got the typical "lawyer" christmas gifts again this year (shirts and ties, which is about all I ever ask for, so it's good) with another gift I'm placing in the "lawyer" category, a nice bottle of Maker's Mark Whisky :)

The Star Wars Trilogy DVDs, which I believe is the only thing I asked for aside from shirts and ties. Thought this was gonna be my fav gift, until:

For years now, I've dabbled and talked with my wife about my interest in RC planes. Nothing mentioned too often, but just something that comes up from time to time. Last time it came up had to have been a year or more ago. But, anyway, she did her homework and got me an entry level RC plane. This completely surprised me. The thought that went into this really just caught me off guard. Needless to say, it was the best gift I got :)

Oh, and I forgot to mention the friend of a friend of a friend (ie a stranger) that provided me with a generator so that my family could have heat and Christmas at our home during the 77 hour power outage. That wasn't bad either. :)