10 lbs - 8 weeks - Challenge

Fatty

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Founder

Aight everyone. If you're on track, you should have lost 3.75 lbs by now.

If you're behind, pick it up a little bit.

I'm breaking right around even, perhaps a tad behind. We'll see what kind of weigh-in I have tomorrow.

GC Founder

Ok, I was at 180 this morning. That's 5.00 of my 3.75, so I'm ahead of the game actually.

Let's get some reports in here.....anyone wanna count how many people who are actually weighing in and perhaps get us a total loss? I was dreaming, I believe, when I thought we'd retain anywhere near most of the people and all lose 10 lbs. I'm gonna!

My lowest weigh-in ever was 178 during the last streak of the bub vs fatty topic....but that didn't even come during a month-end so it didn't really count. It was a one-timer.

I plan on getting to 175 legit, which means I could see 173 on the scale here or there.

Let's go!

Duke doesn't eat when he stalks...

I think i'm like 5 lbs up... started 200 went to vegas and quit smoking. Weighed myself this morning 205.3... But quiting smoking is going well. I'd much rather be a couple lbs over weight then have a cig hanging outta my mouth. Also yesterday I went 1.76 miles in 25 minutes on the eliptical. Also burned 296 calories :)

Duke doesn't eat when he stalks...

I think i'm like 5 lbs up... started 200 went to vegas and quit smoking. Weighed myself this morning 205.3... But quiting smoking is going well. I'd much rather be a couple lbs over weight then have a cig hanging outta my mouth. Also yesterday I went 1.76 miles in 25 minutes on the eliptical. Also burned 296 calories :)

WOOT! :luxhello::luxhello:

Don't look back on the smoking. You'll start to really

notice the freedom soon.

Erm, I was just scanning the schedules (most people are awol) ...

I've been slacking off computer-use a lot so I got my reasons. Updated mine though. I started using my brother's bike today and plan to use it daily. Today I did about 16 miles, the full length of our road to and from the end. Wish I had the time to do that more often. Would've been better if it wasn't so misty and the sun could be seen. Tomorrow should be better in the 60s and not as dark.

my butt jeans fit too...and my butt looks good.

I've lost 6 pounds so far (though I'm fluctuating between 286 and 288 so that's 4-6 pounds). I had a week there where I didn't work out at all though...but if I can get back at it I think I'll be doing fine.