VERIFY YOUR ROOM RESERVATIONS HERE

Fatty

Please post up when you've made your room reservations. Here, use your game name and the number of room nights.

After that, please SEND ME A PM with your REAL LAST NAME so I can compile an official list and compare it with what the hotel shows.

Once we hit a certain amount, FFO gets credit for this, which will allow me to use any savings to put back into our event.

Also, go ahead and sign up for Priority Club as you register, because you get a breakfast coupon when you do that!

If you haven't reserved your room yet, make sure you go through the link on the details page of the FF site. Clicking that link will automatically insert our GROUP CODE and get you the GROUP RATE (79.99) and thus get you on our GROUP LIST. When you verify, it should read:

Group Booking:

FRAGFEST OH 2006 - FGF

Thanks!

So I'll start:

Fatty, 1 room x 3 nights = 3

Please post up and send me that PM.

Finally, please don't delay. As you can see, our event has grown considerably. I think it's safe to say that at this time last year had approximately 1/2 as many paid as we do now.

If someone could verify for me: I don't believe anything is billed to your CC until you leave the hotel (or don't cancel in time (by Jul 3) if you're not going). Soooo, don't worry about the payment for it right now...just get it reserved.

If someone could verify for me: I don't believe anything is billed to your CC until you leave the hotel (or don't cancel in time (by Jul 3) if you're not going). Soooo, don't worry about the payment for it right now...just get it reserved.

Verified. I payed by visa last year, used same card to hold room.

Nothing charged till after checkout.

GC Founder

I have to make this note on the website..but:

If you want to stay at the hotel on the 5th cause you wanna be there all day on Thursday, you'll have to call the hotel. Our booking code goes from the 6th to the 9th.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have to make this note on the website..but:

If you want to stay at the hotel on the 5th cause you wanna be there all day on Thursday, you'll have to call the hotel. Our booking code goes from the 6th to the 9th.

Shropshire Slasher, 1 room x 3 nights = 3

P.S. May add the 5th also.

SS

Looks like I'll be coming down early on thursday, rather than wednesday night. :(

Going to a minor league baseball game with the fam (wife and kids). The law firm that her company employs is giving them their suite at the park. :) Not like an NBA/NFL luxury box, but still pretty cool with free burgers/dogs/beer.

Planning on Golf though.

SS