First thing you'll do...

EbilDustBunny

So what's the first thing you are going do when you get to FF06? Besides go to the bathroom from the long car ride. :biglaugha:

I don't think I'll snooze on the flight over... because I can't sleep on planes...

I'm figuring...

A. I might pass out in the car... I doubt it, but you'd never know!

B. Get Fatty to drive me to a toy store to buy a wiffle bat...a pink one.

:shrug03: can't think of anything else.

my plane departs 8am and i don't get there until almost 3pm.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's the first thing you are going do when you get to FF06? Besides go to the bathroom from the long car ride. :biglaugha:

I don't think I'll snooze on the flight over... because I can't sleep on planes...

I'm figuring...

A. I might pass out in the car... I doubt it, but you'd never know!

B. Get Fatty to drive me to a toy store to buy a wiffle bat...a pink one.

:shrug03: can't think of anything else.

my plane departs 8am and i don't get there until almost 3pm.

Fat can't drive. He is legally incapacitated from Thursday @ noon until Sunday night. We usually have the GC pledges drive him around.

First thing I'm gonna do?? Why, map out my escape routes of course!! That and make sure all hotel closets have emergency keys.

FF reminds me of the college days where it was 'brothers' vs. 'pledges'. Lotta kidnapping went on. Hmm...

First thing Im gonna do is be ignored by Fatty (my fav).. Then Im gonna find that liquor store me and Gond found last yr and buy some Vanilla Rum to put in my Pepsi, then Im gonna buy some Depends undergarmets so I dont have to leave my PC for Anything!!! Oh yeah and Ill probably call my wife to tell her I made it ok in Gonds little sports car..

First thing Im gonna do is be ignored by Fatty (my fav).. Then Im gonna find that liquor store me and Gond found last yr and buy some Vanilla Rum to put in my Pepsi, then Im gonna buy some Depends undergarmets so I dont have to leave my PC for Anything!!! Oh yeah and Ill probably call my wife to tell her I made it ok in Gonds little sports car..

Whois changing the bat this year???

not it!!!!

I'm gonna move my seat if Batman follows through with part 3 of his plan, lol.