FragFest Etiquette

Quatele

So I'll get there Friday in the late afternoon with Mossad and Eltargrim. We may or may not be drunk at that time.

Few simple Q's:

1. Food / Booze in the ballrom - what are the restrictions? All bring your own? Can we buy stuff from the bar and bring it into the room?

2. Rental PC - Bring my mouse, mouse pad, mouse pad pad, keyboard, headset, and ?

3. Since its a ballrom, should I wear my tux? Will Ebil be wearing a full formal Ball Gown? What about Laz, what would he wear?

4. What other questions should us first time FFers be asking?

So I'll get there Friday in the late afternoon with Mossad and Eltargrim. We may or may not be drunk at that time.

Few simple Q's:

1. Food / Booze in the ballrom - what are the restrictions? All bring your own? Can we buy stuff from the bar and bring it into the room?

2. Rental PC - Bring my mouse, mouse pad, mouse pad pad, keyboard, headset, and ?

3. Since its a ballrom, should I wear my tux? Will Ebil be wearing a full formal Ball Gown? What about Laz, what would he wear?

4. What other questions should us first time FFers be asking?

1. We have a hospitality room next door where you can drink. I believe only drinks bought from their bar can come into the ballroom...but I didnt' have any problems last year.

2. I believe you can bring your config on a disk and they can load it up. Short of that, you're good to go.

3. a )Sure. More evidence against you. b ) Dunno. Ask Ebil c ) Anything as long as he's clothed. No streakers (cept Mag).

4. Should I bring extra underwear? De-superglue? Something to wash off Sharpie marker? Bribe money to pay Fat to keep you safe from theoretical danger? See-the-pee chemicals for the pool? Extra poker money? A camera to watch (and record evidence of) Clueless doing something embarrassing?

Yeah I tend to cuss really loudly when I get killed...should I leave my megaphone at home? Will I have to wear pants? Can we put a hat on Fatty so he's less distracting?

Yes, we'll ask you to keep it in check (the cussing). There was only one person that I had to ask a few times to bring it down last year. No names necessary. :D

Yes, we'll ask you to keep it in check (the cussing). There was only one person that I had to ask a few times to bring it down last year. No names necessary. :D
we'll just call him l. unk.

have fun fellas :(

Yeah I tend to cuss really loudly when I get killed...should I leave my megaphone at home? Will I have to wear pants? Can we put a hat on Fatty so he's less distracting?

I can keep it in check B)

GC Alumni
(edited)

I can keep it in check B)

I can help... I'll hit you everytime you say a naughty word. :halo:

Edited by EbilDustBunny

It gives a bigger opportunity for more beer wenches ;)

True. I wasn't think in terms of "mass quantities". I was thinking more on the punishment end of things.

I honestly didn't mean to step on your toes Fatty!