ip unban request

ephemeral

hello GC board i just talked to tehfatone and he said to repost my request to get the CIHS school IP unbanned. it was previously banned because one of my friends thought it would be funny to spam the board that me and my other friends use, but got the school IP banned in the process. he is now graduated, and i just would like to use these boards without having to use a proxy serv...it takes forever to load the page and 75% of the time i get an error...

so yeah i wasnt sure which forum was the right one, but if this isnt the right one please transport it or teleport it or whatever you call it...:D

btw i think the ip is 64.8.177.252 but it might just be the subnet mask.

*pretends like he knows what that means.*

jk but use your admin tools (:D) to make sure thats the right one.

Edited by ephemeral

In your profile I show 8 different IPs that originated from CIHS. I know I didn't waste my time banning each individual IP so I'm guessing it's not on our end.

As I recall, your high school IT manager blocked our site on CIHS's end. You might want to take it up with him.

award_ribbon.jpg

AWARD FOR THE MOST OFF TOPIC REPLIES IN GC HISTORY!!

ok duke thanks, although you should only get one because we have all of our IP's going through the router as one, but maybe they are different buidlings in the district or something.

award_ribbon.jpg

ok duke thanks, although you should only get one because we have all of our IP's going through the router as one, but maybe they are different buidlings in the district or something.

Don't bring that off topic crap in here.. You are king of off topic posts... The minute you want something you expect everyone to drop everything a pay attention.

+1

Don't bring that off topic crap in here.. You are king of off topic posts... The minute you want something you expect everyone to drop everything a pay attention.

+1

O.o

*trying to decide whether mags is joking, or is angry at poor eph...*

the one I hate is then and than. C'mon people. First its an egg than its a chicken. That doesn't even sound right.

Im spamming the board today for Firefox, speaking of people not being able to type. Get RC2, built in auto spell check is nice :)