Offering Professional CSS Lessons

vpxz

Hi, would just like to let you all know that I am offering very low price css lessons.

Some breif information about myself.

I have competed at every level/division of CAL (open, intermediate, main, invite) playing a total of 3 games, sof2, cod, and css. My most recent, and current game is css. My team's most recent notable victory was against the Existence (CAL-I css). I am currently on a team that i led through open to main in 2 seasons of competition. I can offer the full package depending on what you are looking for out of a lesson(listed below). I am well known to have extremely well planned strats for every competitive map out there. I have led many teams from bottom to top so being able to mesh a team together is my specialty. There are many other solid players out there offering lessons but I promise you my prices is half of what they charge and the stuff and way I teach is much more effective. I have played and their level + my position was the one that showed those players how to work as a team.

What I can offer:

- How to start a team from scratch

- How to lead and manage a team

- How to be an in-game leader (calling)

- How to teach your players how to communicate

- How to predict/read the other team's play

- Preparing for a match

- Individual

- Become more consistent with smart play

- Improve shooting (method, recoil, movement, etc)

- Awping

- Pistoling

- Coordination

- Communication

- Use of grenades

- Detailed and complex strats for every map

- Holding position/Falling back

- Taking/Re-taking sites

- Buy/Save rounds

- Watch you (guys) in a scrim/match and review the pros/cons

And much more

If you are interested I charge $20 for an individual lesson, and $30 for a group lesson (hour and a half - 90 minutes). If you wish to have a series of lessons, the price will be discounted upon agreement. Prices you will have from other players are anywhere from $60-$100.

If interested, please contact me via aim or email.

email: jkgolf@gmail.com

aim: vpxz

Oh yes, and my Team target/decoy lessons start this weekend for the low low price of $25 per 3/4 of an hour, ---- 45 minutes. ;)

And yes, I too am a professional at being a target/decoy---just look at my stats! :=

Edited by Lincoln6

Hi, would just like to let you all know that I am offering very low price css lessons.

I have competed at every level/division of CAL (open, intermediate, main, invite) playing a total of 3 games, sof2, cod, and css. My most recent, and current game is css. My team's most recent notable victory was against the Existence (CAL-I css). I am currently on a team that i led through open to main in 2 seasons of competition. I can offer the full package depending on what you are looking for out of a lesson(listed below). I am well known to have extremely well planned strats for every competitive map out there. I have led many teams from bottom to top so being able to mesh a team together is my specialty. There are many other solid players out there offering lessons but I promise you my prices is half of what they charge and the stuff and way I teach is much more effective. I have played and their level + my position was the one that showed those players how to work as a team.

What I can offer:

- Preparing for a match

- Individual

- Awping

- Pistoling

- Coordination

- Communication

- Use of grenades

- Taking/Re-taking sites

- Buy/Save rounds

And much more

If you are interested I charge $20 for an individual lesson, and $30 for a group lesson (hour and a half - 90 minutes). If you wish to have a series of lessons, the price will be discounted upon agreement. Prices you will have from other players are anywhere from $60-$100.

Ok. This won't work because 1, you're talking to a community of players who have probably played longer than you. 2, because no one would ever pay money for you to teach them how to play a game. 3, everyone here is probably already better than you. Well, i only have 3.

I don't think these lessons are of any real value... but I have to give this guy some kudos. He has a skill (debatable, but we will assume for the sake of argument), and is trying to make some money off it. The American way. I wish him luck, but thats all I'll be giving him heh :).

Shaftiel

• 4 weeks later...

What I can offer:

- Preparing for a match

- Individual

- Awping

- Pistoling

- Coordination

- Communication

- Use of grenades

- Taking/Re-taking sites

- Buy/Save rounds

And much more

You fail at the internet.

And I'll be teaching Phrase-binding 101. A lesson is 1.337 hours (80 minutes, 13 seconds), and it'll cost you 8 shots of an alcohol to be negotiated at a later date.

I also teach the Art Of Stench, but I don't expect a large turnout for that one. Never do.