Greetings From New Member ....Lazs Gurl

LazsBlondBombshell

Hi everyone. I am still learning to navigate this site, but Laz wanted his sweet Beer Getter to be a part of all this, so here I am. Seems fun so far! Just wanted to drop a note greeting everyone who he talks so well of....

Just to drop a bomb....you'll have to congratulate Laz, we found out yesterday I am expecting! :spin2:

Well drop me a line and say hi or whatever, I dont bite....much. :biglaugha:

Welcome to the community! Beer Getters are always welcome!

...btw, is this lazarus or Laz.e.rus? We have a hard time keeping them straight around here :D

Congrats to you both on the pregnancy!

Yup, thats my beautiful, wonderful, charming, adorable, amazing, sexy, unbelieveable wife there. And Yup, as of last night according to FOUR tests, there is a lil' Laz or Lazette in the oven!

:wavey:

Awww your so sweet! I love you!

Uh oh should I have said that here? :shrug03:

Oh well I am sure the secret would get out eventually....

:-)

Hey, welcome! And congrats!

So how often do you two get to see eachother, considering Laz is in Washington and LazBBS is in Middle Earth?

LOL Well we are moving to Michigan in two weeks from Washington so I wasnt sure quite where what when....so middle earth seemed appropriate...

As far as seeing each other goes, if Lazs not on the pooter (aka computer :biglaugha: ) you need to carry around a spatula to separate us! It's embarrassing!

*giggles*

And thank you for the congrats....its very exciting (Lazs still in shock)

~~LazsBB

Yeah kids are cool. And I HAVE been doing stuff!

So far at half-way thru '08:

Moved to new place, got married, gained an 8yr old daughter, found a sister-in-law that moved in, started college, changing careers, moving cross-country (again), AND just found out we've got a baby brewing... Its been a fun year!

As far as doing stuff, we are moving June 29th, so we should be to Mich around July 6th(ish), and depending on how far it is and how things go, we'd like to drive down to FF for a day. We won't be able to participate this year, but we could stop in-say HI and meet some of you.

LOL Well we are moving to Michigan in two weeks from Washington so I wasnt sure quite where what when.

I'm sorry. Stay away from Detroit and Flint and you may do alright.

Btw, congratz to both of you Laz's on your lil bundle of joy to be.

Welcome to the community! Beer Getters are always welcome!

...btw, is this lazarus or Laz.e.rus? We have a hard time keeping them straight around here :D

Congrats to you both on the pregnancy!

wait there's more than one? where've I been?

oh and congrats LBB

Since Im originally from central Mich (South of Lansing) area and Battle Creek, I imagine we'll end up somewhere around there.

For now we're starting off in a little town about 25 miles south of Lansing and then we'll see from there.