Gas is $2.99 here

Shazz

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2.73 in Va Beach... I called $2.50 a month ago. Oil is around 70 a barrel with no indication of coming out of a downtrend yet. I still think we'll see $2.50. Someone find out how much gas was september 07 and that is where we should be heading.

$2.50+ a gallon here in Minnesota. Further north you go in Minnesota, the cheaper it is.

Me thinks it's 2.29 when I filled up yesterday in norther Mn. Don't recall fully I just know it was under the typical 60$ to fill the old girl up from empty.

Well if oil keeps falling, so will gas.. so far, no sign of when it's letting up. What better way to hurt Iran than to drive their #1 commodity into the ground? This will do much more damage than any sanctions, talks or threats could ever do. I guess the same goes for Russia as well..

Yeah well Bermuda prices have you all beat....Our gas price is $8 a gallon!!!!!!!.....Sucks to be here.

Well it's not like you have to drive very far on your little island....

You'd be surprised how much gas we use driving on this island. You see...Bermuda doesn't have straight roads. Also it has a ton of hills so our cars work pretty hard.

Btw, how're you healing up Bermudian?

My shoulder is getting better. Still hurts now and again. I played a game of golf on Monday and it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. Good sport to stretch it out. Still got me on some strong medicines and steroids.

Heh, it's only $1.199 here! :D

That's for a liter which is < gallon :o

It's about 3.20 - 3.40 here in Rochester... I'll wait till it drops below $3.00 a gallon before I fill my car up again.

Heh, I know. Glad someone picked up on that :)

But what's the conversion ratio, including CAD to USD and Gallons to Litres? Oh, and I saw 115.5 today (c/L).

if gas gets to 2.00$ i will be so happy... 10$ 5 gallons! no way... my car would cost like 20 bucks to fill!

I remember when people thought that 2 dollars a gallon was a lot of money.

I remember when $1.00 a gallon was unthinkably expensive.

Shaftiel

I only use gas from Shell.. But the cheapest I see their gas here (San Diego County) is 3.49 (89 octane). It was 3.39 a few weeks ago and man was I happy. =]

The closest Shell station to my house charges 4.69 (89 Octane), so I actually have to drive a few miles out of my way to reach one that charges me 3.49. Soon my RX7 will be up and running and I'll be forced to move up to 91 Octane. =[