Guild Wars 2

samurai nightling

I think one of the big things for me is that they severally gimped the story aspect of the game compared to the first one. In the first game, you HAD to play the story missions to be able to access other zones and that's what made the game a ton of fun. In GW2, the whole world is open to you, but the story missions are so far between each other that it intolerable to me to play a story mission that needs you to be level 20, then the next story mission needs you to be level 26.

• 2 weeks later...

I heard from the guild I'm that no server can take Blackgate one on one, and majority of the time we'll get double teamed. It happened to us when we played against the top 2 servers. The first week we came in second, very close to being first and the next week they double teamed us and got beaten to a pulp.

Edited by MasterTalpa
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Sometimes i look at it on my desktop and think, "..... maybe...." but then I don't. No real reason, just lack of interest. Not much to do once you are 80 last time I checked.

Shaftiel

Sometimes you just have to take a step back and look at it, look at that.

Sometimes i look at it on my desktop and think, "..... maybe...." but then I don't. No real reason, just lack of interest. Not much to do once you are 80 last time I checked.

Same. I even ran the updates the other day while I was reading stuff on the tubez but never actually launched the game.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Shaftiel

Fractals, WvW, sPvP, Legendaries, level up alts, etc. Plenty of stuff to do.

I've got 3 80s now with fully exotic gear and I'm farming for my legendary. You guys need to come back!

P.S. Onyxdragoon add me when you get it (Fishesofgold4865/Allanon Dazzles)

• 3 months later...