Revising Random Campaign Rotation

JackieChan

Read Title  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

GC Server Admin

One person voted for Cold Stream lol. Hopefully, Four new maps will be added once the beta version is over

I dont know why all the hate on Cold Stream

Its not that bad. And yes i voted for coldstream

???

there are 4 new valve maps coming out for L4D2??????

• Like 1

(edited)

NO SWAMP FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And just curious why aren't all campaigns on there in the rotation? and if they all are, why not just have a vote to remove campaigns?

Edited by Fenix

If Swamp Fever ends up not being in the rotation because of that argument, i will be using it as a criticism on US politics. Just a friendly heads-up.

• Like 1

And just curious why aren't all campaigns on there in the rotation? and if they all are, why not just have a vote to remove campaigns?

Why not? You don't like the swamp? I know it used to break things, but we've played it fairly recently and it was fine.

• Like 1

I voted for everything except cold stream. I understand why some people don't like certain maps, like swamp fever, but I also recognize that there is a good number of people who also really like a handful of the less popular maps, so I don't mind having them included for those people.

Besides, as awesome as no mercy or the parish is, it gets old playing those all, the, dang, time, every now and again.

GC Board Member
(edited)

Choke points for SWAMP:

1st level: Charging off pier (on either side)

The plane (forget the level, isn't it #2? Can you make the delay for the door opening longer? I seem to remember it used to take longer.)

All the high up docks (good for chargers/smokes)

The plantation finale is fun, so long as people stay in the house (for infected) Not much fun in the yard.

I think the whole campaign might benefit with some jackie pathing. Maybe drop a few random cars in spots to help the tank out. For the finale maybe take out all the bushes and drop in a car or two.

Edited by looneypumpkin
  • Like 1

GC Alumni

Choke points for SWAMP:

1st level: Charging off pier (on either side)

The plane (forget the level, isn't it #2? Can you make the delay for the door opening longer? I seem to remember it used to take longer.)

All the high up docks (good for chargers/smokes)

The plantation finale is fun, so long as people stay in the house (for infected) Not much fun in the yard.

I think the whole campaign might benefit with some jackie pathing. Maybe drop a few random cars in spots to help the tank out. For the finale maybe take out all the bushes and drop in a car or two.

When was the last time you played vanilla Swamp Fever? It's like an open field compared to what I did with it.

Also, that campaign is not getting Jackie Pathing. It's too wide open for something like that.