to be or not to be?

Jiffy

Ill throw up a pic of my girlfriend. Her name is Megan Tibbits

(This pic was taken last year for the school newspaper)

My past girlfriend, well id rathar not talk about that, but it wasnt as it seemed at the time.

megoomer.JPG

Megan, my gurly, is the one on the right, she has natural brown curly hair, but that picture was taken for a French Contest at CMU, and she had it straightened

Jiffy im sorry man, I <3 U!

Edited by Killer

we were together for a year and a half. we have been apart lil over 2 months, and past couple days we have been talkin alot, and about us, she is worried and jealous, and now upset with other girls, :twitch: , So im not sure how things will turn out. What a present that would be though...to have my one joy back in my life eh?

And a promise ring was our present to one another this year, guess not anymore then...

things are quite strange right now with everything. My life has been turned upside down and rightside up many times over, not sure which is which anymore really. I can only hope for the best.

hmmph.

There are plenty of other fish to fry...I mean FISH IN THE SEA...Don't worry Jiff another girl will come along for you to pwn!  :freak:

:hug:

I never understood the comparison between fish and women until I met this girl in Estonia :D

Me and my gf... IMG_0071.jpg been together 2 years... it only took me 3 girls... all who enjoyed having... stuff... with people who weren't me... Life is full of crap I went through tons of it till I met the right one... And if you know she is the right one... don't let go and make sure she knows you don't want to let go ethier... :ph34r3eye::peace: <3

Blah it's only a chick....

You're still young, go have fun! She'll come crawling back, then you can take her back, then you can dump her a week later.... No no, this is what you do, start seeing other girls, but you have to make sure she sees you with them. Be a complete gentleman, buy flowers, candy, etc.... Make sure she hears about it sees it... Then she'll want to come crawling back, she'll need some of that SPIFFY JIFFY. Take her back, and never call her.... ....Then you can break up with her after a week. Then BAM you have the upper hand in the relationship. Let this continue for the next two/three years, then you can marry her...

:rolleyes:

Blah it's only a chick....

You're still young, go have fun!  She'll come crawling back, then you can take her back, then you can dump her a week later....  No no, this is what you do,  start seeing other girls, but you have to make sure she sees you with them.  Be a complete gentleman, buy flowers, candy, etc....  Make sure she hears about it sees it...  Then she'll want to come crawling back, she'll need some of that SPIFFY JIFFY.  Take her back, and never call her....  ....Then you can break up with her after a week.  Then BAM you have the upper hand in the relationship.  Let this continue for the next two/three years, then you can marry her...

:rolleyes:

Mag should have his own Radio Talkshow about relationships...

:lol::lol::lol:

Wow Mag... Just wow. I agree with Xoul man... If you find the right one, don't ever let her go. Do anything you have to, fight for her.. and let her know how you feel.. I found the right one, and it's tough for us because we live 1000 miles apart and her parents are strict (and before you internet junkies say "dating service" I've known her since I was 12, she used to live here.) But she's perfect for me, and we're making it through. It's been a year now and we're still doing it. If you find the right girl, fight for her, do whatever you have to. Believe me, it's worth it.

-Nyx

Heres my g/f

fullcomp_small.jpg

It is true...

Bullet is expecting a child soon with his g/f....marriage is soon to come too!

Gunny

P.S. They are expecting a baby Radeon 9800 pro, but they may give it up for adoption...