• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squish
Guest Squish
Guest Squish
Guests

Yikes! $500 USD from Halifax to Cleveland. Wish I could make it but I won't. Linch, you'll have to represent the fishermen of atlantic Canada all by yourself. Not so sure my igloo would be thawed out by that time anyway; I might not be able to get out the front door.

GC Founder
well thats in the middle of meet season for me, I'll have to check on the dates.  But the airfare seems decent.  Would anyone have a monitor for me, I would probably just bring a laptop to hook into.

We could arrange it....or just make you play on a projector....

Hey fa-tay!

On your list of who's going, what does "0" mean? They are not bringing anyone, perhaps?

Cuz you have me listed as "1" , but I am not bringing anyone as of yet.

Just wanted to point that out so you get an accurate count.

And if there's a valid reason, remember , being locked up in that trunk all day makes me easily confused. :bang:

Hey fa-tay!

On your list of who's going, what does "0" mean?  They are not bringing anyone, perhaps?

Cuz you have me listed as "1" , but I am not bringing anyone as of yet.

Just wanted to point that out so you get an accurate count.

And if there's a valid reason, remember , being locked up in that trunk all day makes me easily confused. :bang:

if you look at the post above yours (written by yours truly) The number means how many previous fragfests you have attended. So the 1 beside your name means that you have been to fragfest before