What would you do in a Zombie invasion?

cobaltgrc

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, maybe I won't let myself get eaten by Zombies like strangefamous and after playing this awesome Zombie shooting game I feel I might have a fighting chance. After all I killed 74 zombies with just a six shooter and I wasn't even trying. Give this flash game a go and see how many of the Walking Undead you can take out.

cobaltgrc's top score: :zombie: x74

I'm gonna say old school slow zombies because the fast ones really scare the crap out of me.  -----> :zombie:    :=

Yeah, humanity would be doomed if they were the fast n' scary zombies! We could play it cool with the old school guys, <Martin Lawrence in Nothing to Lose talking about a baseball bat upside the head> "CLIIIING!" :thumbsup:

What can I say, I watch a lot of movies. :rolleyes:

(edited)

Official Survivor

Congratulations! You scored 77%!

I keep a pair of 24 inch daggers under my bed... I think that should take a few zombie skulls to the dirt fairly easily...

I killed 132 of em...

Edited by NyxErinyes

Yeah, you're one of those people whose houses I never enter...Even if invited.

Does anyone remember the episode of the Simpsons where Sideshow Bob gets released from prison and comes after Bart -- the first time, I believe it was Cape Fear -- and Homer and Police Chief Wiggum were talking?

Wiggum: "There we go. This trap will let us know if Sideshow Bob tries to enter your house. And once a man's in your house, anything you do to him is niiiice and legal" *wink*

Homer: Oh Flanders, won't you join me in my kitchen? Hehehe!

Wiggum: Umm, it doesn't work if you invite 'em.

Ned: Hidelly-hey!

Homer: Go home!

Ned: Doodelly-doo!

ive posed this question many times after watching 28 days later....not technically a zombie movie, but scary, nonetheless. if they were slow moving zombies, no problem. one of my roommates would go to his fathers house ~45 guns and ammo for all. he lives in a town, not too small so that there would be nothing to get (gas, food, supplies) but not too big, so that we could keep our space. the trouble would be getting out of the town we're in now, athens, ga. but slow moving zombies prolly not too too hard.

but if we were talking about the remmake dead movie or 28 days zombies...id just go ahead and give up. those zombies were like olympic sprinters. id stand no chance of out-running them, and i would be too busy soiling myself at how fast they were to do anything that would resemble escape.