Who do you think is the best?

TheGeek

Well I'm gonna have to nominate Lunk on this one.

Not too long ago Lunk taught me that I should quit pining and whining. To this day I still have no idea what that means but he sounded serious. Lunk and I waged wars in scoutzknivez but the only time he could kill me was when I sneezed or got distracted, something like that. He taught me that even without pining and whining, I could get kills.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does that work?

Teach me more

Not too long ago Lunk taught me that I should quit pining and whining.  To this day I still have no idea what that means but he sounded serious.  Lunk and I waged wars in scoutzknivez but the only time he could kill me was when I sneezed or got distracted, something like that.  He taught me that even without pining and whining, I could get kills.

How does that work?

Teach me more

Not too long ago Lunk taught me that I should quit pining and whining.  To this day I still have no idea what that means but he sounded serious.  Lunk and I waged wars in scoutzknivez but the only time he could kill me was when I sneezed or got distracted, something like that.  He taught me that even without pining and whining, I could get kills.

Only the master himself can teach you more.

Hey mags, I didn't snag a screenshot, I'll check the stat page when its updated.  But I also had a great round on T side on Aztec tonight, went 13-0 score on a 7-0 skunk...with no sound.

The reason i have that death is from suicide it was 5-0 ct side, then i switched and bought the t's back to victory! I can't play without sound, it just really bothers me! Well not bothers, but i get scared easily when someone sneaks up on me.

i would have to say bigshaw. he is SICK with his AWP's, m4's ak's and deagle's. just sick. almost worthy of discombobulateds 'sicko' award. seriously though, he somehow knows exactly where you are and kills you if you are anywhere close to him. I GOT LUCKY ONE THOUGH!!! ran around a corner in aztec, he was camping...anyway, switched my FAMAS off burst chot and held down that trigger...i was proud of my self.

were gonna start posting screenies mag?

but as far as the best i have seen on gc servers, ive heard mossad was amazing, IV back in the day(hes back and shaking off the rust), Pagan, Sted, Mags gets his brilliant days, I think I can throw down sometimes but there are alot of good people currently on GC so its hard to pinpoint who is better than who.........

You cant say who is the best css player. Some are best with awp, others deagle, other pistols, etc. Luckycharms and MwR st3d are the probably the 2 best awpers. They both are also awesome with the rest of the guns. I am always impressed with sim and sher. Wait, also add hollywood in, he just ows, i mean he just OWNS.

Don't get me wrong, we have whole bunch of good players...but most of them if not all are just casual amatures who got better with time.

I'm talking to about ppl who don't even bother buying a gun, cuz they know that USP or Glock is enough to take down whole team and thats the only way they feel challenged.

As I say, if u ever play vs mentioned above, u will either smash ur monitor or commit suicide :D

back in the day it was m0ss. Slimms was good. Camel was good. Bugs, DracZ, there were a LOT of god players back during 1.6

my comp sux to much for CS:S so I dont play that often any more...dunno who is good now. Norguard seems pretty good tho.

Oh yeah, and Kurtz and TaPe :D

Edited by gOOters

another great player and awesome strat caller is Pagan. if you have played with him you know who he is, if not, your prob better off. he just makes you mad when he kills you everytime.

*dont forget stedanko either, he will rock your world with an AWP.

*lux will make you cry too.

Edited by Kilzugud

I really don't want to sound pompous, but when I really, really try I can get just about anybody. The problem is, is because I get bored, or want to fool around and I don't really care about my score in the first place, as long as I have fun and allow others to have fun. When I'm really trying, it's when something happens when I'm the last person standing against 3+ enemies. I want to look cool when everyone's watching me, and that's probably when I'm at my best. And once again, not to brag, but when that happens, I'm a hard bugger to take down, if not overcoming multiple enemies to win the round.

E.g. Office, me vs. 8 CT, I won through running in circles around the small loop in T spawn, either got the first shot off when I met with someone face to face or shot people in the back by sneaking up on them, others I simply just outgunned/outdanced. Everyone was wooting and cheering when the next round started and the CTs were just beside themselves.

As for being the BEST though, probably not even close. I find there's so many factors that can give someone an upper-hand, it's truly impossible to rank the best among the good players. After all, a person who never dies is someone who always waits for someone to use as a bullet shield - is that skill? not really.

• 5 months later...

Since almost everyone in this thread is talking CSS, I will throw in my two cents on UT2004. I've been playing online for about 2 years, the GC server for 1 year, and only been on the GC boards for a couple of months (?).

But, having waged (admittedly poor at times) war against many GC'ers...

I would have to say that Bushwack and CannonFodder are pobably some of the best UT players out there. Lex, Wentz, and Primus are definitely right up there too...

But If I had to vote (gun to my head), I've been disgraced by Bushwack more times than not...

so

Bushwack!