Colt or AK

akaM2

What do you prefer  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I either pwn, or get murdered with the AK. It's either they go down in 1-2 hits in the first two secs, or im dead, usually without a single hit. Close range, the M4 always seems to kill my target, AK, I'm lucky to survive, but long range, i can out-snipe just about anyone with any (non-scoped) weapon with an AK, 1v1.

I always buy a Colt / M4 when I can afford one.  I also die quickly regardless of what gun I can afford.  So, whatever that's worth.

If i cant afford a Colt or an AK for that matter, I dont buy a gun

My order of gun choice is

Colt or AWP depending on my mood

AK or AWP depending on my mood

USP

every now and then I get crazy and buy a autosnipe or a scout

Edited by NOFX

Mag doesn't even play CS, so ignore his vote.

Basically, it comes down to what you do by reaction when you're playing....if I'm a T with an AK and I drop a guy carrying a colt....I usually die going for the colt. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Stats wise i am better with the AK but i feel more comfortable with the M4. However i would take an AK before the M4 if i was a T. let me reiterate, i would not drop the Ak for and M4 if i had the chance.

I would probably guess 3 of 4 of my deaths are me sprinting toward a dropped M4.