02-22-06 Where do you shave?

Mini_Me

02-22-06 Where do you shave?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

LOL.

i'm all like "no way this one's going to stay pg-13." but then i understood the context of the question...

where? shower

what? not quite a gel, not quite a foam. my gf bought it for me, and i feel like less a man everytime i use it.

I'm a girl, so of course I shave in the shower. But if I run out of gel, I'll use hair conditioner. My legs always feel extra silky-smooth when I do, but it's too expensive to use every day. Plus it clogs my razor something terrible.

And I hate the crap that Mustard uses- that cheap Barbisol foam. I'd rather not shave than use that stuff.

Sink, and gel.

I'll just dry shave, every once in a while, if I don't have shaving cream/conditioner to use, but I'll be darned if I've got razor burn and inch thick stubble for the rest of my life... ...especially if I have to shave every morning.

Electric at the sink.

I shave with a razor a couple of times a year for special occassions like wearing a tux. If I slick shave I get carded buying lotto tickets, so I just use the moustache trimmer 95% of the time and leave a short layer of stubble so that I look closer to my 31 years.

I'm a girl, so of course I shave in the shower. But if I run out of gel, I'll use hair conditioner. My legs always feel extra silky-smooth when I do, but it's too expensive to use every day. Plus it clogs my razor something terrible.

And I hate the crap that Mustard uses- that cheap Barbisol foam. I'd rather not shave than use that stuff.

Body wash... if I run out. but not all body is good...

Sink, and gel.

I'll just dry shave, every once in a while, if I don't have shaving cream/conditioner to use, but I'll be darned if I've got razor burn and inch thick stubble for the rest of my life... ...especially if I have to shave every morning.

I like it when you shave...lol... :freak:

I shave about once a week in the shower, with gel that turns to foam. I've done the dry shave a few times... :boo: Use soap or something I have at least 3 cuts on my face if I go without anything. Maybe I just shave to fast

Depends on my goal. If its just to knock down the stubble for a normal work/play day its in the shower, no gel or anything, even use the wife's razor if I forget to grab mine before getting in the shower.

If I have business meeting, a date with a lucky lady (read wife and daughter), or something else I wish to look spiffy for I use the gel at the sink.

I have the gilette 4-blade vibrating razor. bzzzzzzzzzz

Depends on my goal. If its just to knock down the stubble for a normal work/play day its in the shower, no gel or anything, even use the wife's razor if I forget to grab mine before getting in the shower.

If I have business meeting, a date with a lucky lady (read wife and daughter), or something else I wish to look spiffy for I use the gel at the sink.

I have the gilette 4-blade vibrating razor. bzzzzzzzzzz

the real questions is:

how do you take care of the 'fro?