See yall in 6-8 weeks

Brillow_Head

• 1 month later...

This email just came in from Brill:

YO! Hello from South West Asia aka Base "X"

I can't get onto the forums with the computers here and it was lucky I have access to my email account or else I wouldn't have been able to let anyone know how I was doing. I was wondering if you could dig up the topic I posted about my little millitary stint over here and just add the following from me?

All is well out here. I can't give details as to where I am or what I'm doing, but I can say that things are constantly busy out here. If the news says that the military is doing nothing but causing problems and making more trouble than solutions, you can belive that we are doing a ton of good out here. We are saving lives and taking the fight to the bad guys.

They work us on 12 hour days, with one day off every 5 so it's not all bad. I really miss going through the forums and I really really miss CS right now.

Anyway, I hope all of you are well and that you have a great Thanksgiving!! I'll be back by mid December and one of the first things I'm going to do (after hugging my wife) is hop on the servers for a good 12+ hours.

See yall then,

Brill