Which CS ERA DID YOU START?

Windex

I started in 1.5 until it got shut down. Quit CS for a long while. Then I randomly decided to try out Source since I bought HL2.. Started playing regularly when I found GC about one and a quarter years ago.

(edited)

I did'nt play much until source either, where upon I met Mo & managed to coax him into joining

EH? He often wondered at first why he was always getting shot in the back! :biglaugha: I learned

something then.....there's only so many times you can apologize before Mo finally realizes who

is REALLY on his team. :lol:

Edited by wayfarer

(edited)

I know I was a hardcore CSer when beta 7 was released... so that looks about right

wasn't it 1.3 when you could officially buy the game.. *sigh* it was then destroyed by noobs.......

Edited by NOFX

What's the hostage map where you could go through water around back.....3 total buildings, could go into one of them....

Seems like all we played was that one and siege....dunno when that was but it was some time in '99.....

that was probably THE most vague description EVER fatty :) i have a CD of tons of old maps, i'll dig through them for ya and see if i can't find it... one of my personal favorites was DE_Fang