Does Fatty throw his weight around?

Fatty

hmph  

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted yes. Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely. Fatty is probably just using this poll to flush out his detractors so that he can 'purge' GC and move on with his master plan of world domination. Granted, his plan involves tiddly winks, trained pigs, skinny dipping, and pink tutu's, but I'm sure it's fool prove.

Shaftiel

I was going to vote yes. Then I felt this really sharp pain to the back of my head. I woke up with the desire to vote no. Also the desire to plug GC every chance I get.

So:

Ladies, gentlemen and children of all ages. Gamerscoalition.com proudly brings to you the wonderful world of community gaming! You don't want to wait 6 hours to get into a game? YOU don't have to!!! You don't want to deal with little kids cursing every time you kill them? YOU don't have to!!! You're too damn good for servers and always receive a ban for hacking? Your e-skillz are welcome here!!!

With just the low low price of $50 a year, you can get ALL the quality you paid for with Counter Strike Source and HALF the bull s***!!!

What are you waiting for????? Sign up now!!!!

I voted yes. Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely. Fatty is probably just using this poll to flush out his detractors so that he can 'purge' GC and move on with his master plan of world domination. Granted, his plan involves tiddly winks, trained pigs, skinny dipping, and pink tutu's, but I'm sure it's fool prove.

Shaftiel

.......crap.

i said yes.. but now thinking... i dunno.

i mean fatty is fatty.. everyone believes what he says.. hes gc's top dog. i certainly think he could throw it around.

The date through me off, I expected this to be some troll of an old thread from years ago! I voted no, but we'll need him to throw it around to keep these FFs going. Hope I'm able to make it back to the midwest this year!

I voted yes. You don't do it intentionally but when your in the servers, your way goes. When you moderate a topic, people listen.

This is all in a good way :D

Not so much throw your weight around but influence people around you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...