girls and age difference

NOFX

(edited)
So tell me fellas, what the biggest age difference you would do between you and girl?

My wife is 10 years older than me. So I suppose that would be my limit heh :)

Shaftiel

Edited by shaftiel

Biggest differences I've historically been involved in.

Girl 7 years younger when I was 25 (3-6 months).

Woman 12 years older when I was 19 (very brief).

My two most long term have been 4 years older than me, 3 years when I was 20 and my wife.

I can heavily put a positive vote in for older women......

totally depends on your age here... the difference between 18-23 is a LOT different than the difference between 45-50

+1 year is acceptable at every 2 years past 18

so at 30, you have a 6 year give or take etc

don't follow that and you are a freak! just kiddin

I think the rule of thumb is Half your age plus 7 is acceptable :D.

Personally my limit would be 4-5 years younger or older.

i've heard that too. i wonder if it's a canadian thing. my gf is almost 4 years younger (i'm 25). i'm well within the limit.

Age difference is nothing, maturity difference is everything. That's my opinion anyway. But generally speaking dont generations work in sets of 10 years (ish) so if you need someone to understand what it was like when you grew up to understand why you are the way you are now, try to stay withing 10 years (5 on either side of you). Just my thoughts though, not the gospel truth.

I know people 45 who act like they're 15 and people who are 18 who act like they're 35.

yeah i agree at a younger age, going out with someone that is older or younger than you by more than 2 years is not socially acceptable for some reason. But once people clear their 20's it's common to have 3-4 even more years between partners.

My dad is 7 years older than my mom. He's turnin 66 and she's 59.

Age difference is nothing, maturity difference is everything.

Dark hit it on the head. In the end - follow your feelings (well, not just that one) :biglaugha:

because if it is meant to be it will all work out. As to a 2 month and a couple of days age

difference that is nothin' - you can both say that you are the same age. Remember, age is

just a number....

Yes, As a junior in high school I wouldnt be seen with a freshman. Im 25 now and I have been seeing this girl that is 20. I wouldn't normally go for that, because I know how 20 year old girls are. But so far she seems more mature than those, but still... I remember where I was in life at 20 and I just laugh, I've came a very long way since 20.

My fiance is 24 and I'm 33. My cut off point at my age is 23 for the reason's nofx and others stated.. But in the end it doesn't matter just follow your heart.

Wow all killer, aint seen you in a LONG time, i was MIA before you went MIA so i missed ya completely! lol

To the point tho!

i usually stuck with +/- 2 years before i was 18, after 18 tried to stick with 18+ now i'm 21 and try to stick with 21+ but currently my gf is 24 and i'm 21 so nothing major :)

• 4 weeks later...