Congrats to urk?!? (Lee)

akaM2

urk?!?

Thanks M2 and all. Yes, indeed 5 yrs of really hard work and passion. Loves da competitive gaming and MLG really gets it. We'll be staying on at gotfrag so it's going to be a great few years.

(edited)

"Over the years, you've contributed nearly 7 million (6,996,409 as of this writing) comments, posts and, of course, flames to GotFrag"

flames?!?! noooooo

CONGRATS!

Edited by TheGeek

when he's rich and famous.

I think that point has hit already

Can I get free prime? :D

I actually asked him that when I just thought he worked casually for them :P

Now I know why he didnt, would off been taking money out of his own pocket :o

Wow. Congrats kru

Wha?

But yesh, congrats to ye all.

Kru = urk backwards =P

But congrats to you too! For some reason =D

I was wondering where Urk was all this time! Congratulations!

URK?!?

I don't get it...if urk!? is still listed as a bored member then why have I never in my 3 years with this community even so much as graced the same server as him yet he runs gotfrag!?!?! Am I missing something?

Yes he may run got frag, but we all have very busy lives.. most of this community is older in age and have fulltime jobs/careers! It's hard finding time to play! I know that I work 50+ hours a week, working on starting 2 companies and have a full time G/f i gotta keep happy.. luckily she loves me and knows I have to play CS or i get cranky! lol

Congrats Urk on a job well done! Hopefully we can see you around some more and you get to enjoy the fruits of your hard work! I'm just beginning my days of hardwork but hopefully mine will pay off just as well!

And btw - Thanks for hanging around the community when I'm sure you're welcomed just about anywhere else!

Fatty just keeps me around so I can get him free stuffz for GC. I haven't played (or earned my board spot in any other way) in a long time... I woulda said its bcs he loves me, but that'd be telling.... wewps!

Probably playing less sadly... I used to be able to talk to my boss and say "hey, i'm gonna cut out early, go play some CS:S"... but since i'm no longer the boss of me (and haven't been since I got married), that's not really feasible.

I will try to pop in a few times though, and show everyone how rusty I am...

P.S. Gotfrag is an esports media company, not a league. We cover leagues ;p