maxim pwned

EbilDustBunny

I don't get it...to me it just looks like the photo was taken with her standing at really weird angles.....which is pretty much how every photo of every model is taken. If they stand at normal angles they look like mostly attractive people...but when they stand at weird angles...that's when they look "model" like.

Remember, they have to retouch the picture to make the model look more "attractive".

Of course, if those were mistakes, someone needs to go back to phto altering school....

To me it just looks like wierd lighting and flexing.

But of course, what do I know? :smillie_smilling:

That video is truly awesome. I saw it a long time ago, but even before it, I didn't let professional photos of the human body dispirit me. And it's very sad that there are some people out there that are obsessed with image because of what we see in those photos, and in other media.

imho, not only is that one of the worst photoshop jobs I've seen in a long time, but the woman in the picture didn't even NEED that kind of photoshopping done. For cryin out loud, she already was skinny with a nice size chestal-area, there was no need to use the liquefy filter!

imho, not only is that one of the worst photoshop jobs I've seen in a long time, but the woman in the picture didn't even NEED that kind of photoshopping done. For cryin out loud, she already was skinny with a nice size chestal-area[/b[, there was no need to use the liquefy filter!

Now that's a euphemism

but the woman in the picture didn't even NEED that kind of photoshopping done. For cryin out loud, she already was skinny with a nice size chestal-area, there was no need to use the liquefy filter!

I don't exactly know what a liquefy filter is but my thoughts exactly. It took me 10 minutes to even realize there were tiles in the picture.

for those who don't get it. it's the TILES in the background that are the OBVIOUS part..... the TILES are stretched and skewed cuz they pulled in her tummy a bit, etc.. get it?

Now I get it, lol.

Many of you have probably seen this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYhCn0jf46U

I thought it was well done and rather poignant.

WHoa whoa whoa!!!! Where do you think you are? :biggrinjester:

yeah the video is real cool...

for those who don't get it. it's the TILES in the background that are the OBVIOUS part..... the TILES are stretched and skewed cuz they pulled in her tummy a bit, etc.. get it?

Aww ... sweet, I get it now.

about time lol ;)

imho, not only is that one of the worst photoshop jobs I've seen in a long time, but the woman in the picture didn't even NEED that kind of photoshopping done. For cryin out loud, she already was skinny with a nice size chestal-area, there was no need to use the liquefy filter!

yeah you would think she'd be insulted and what not for them doing a job like that. They already air brush photos... do people really need more?