Show your desktop, again!

Allanon

The actual resolution is 1680x1050... too lazy to sign up for an imageshack account. :) Eh, you inspired me to do it. Registering now...

The picture is rust from underneath a bridge. If you have a sunroof and drive under one, be sure to check it out sometime.

Oh, and I pause the AVG scan when I play games, but it still shows the "play" button like it's scanning. Besides, CS is way too slow of a gamestyle for me... might as well keep the virus scan running. :P

Unclean, u have all that real estate and you still haven't adjusted quicklaunch or your games to show all?

pet peeve of mine lol.

cool pic, i would have guessed something about mars lol.

Unclean, u have all that real estate and you still haven't adjusted quicklaunch or your games to show all?

pet peeve of mine lol.

cool pic, i would have guessed something about mars lol.

Wait... what do you mean, adjust the quicklaunch? I have all of my games in the link by the systray... does that count?

And I'm new to having lots of real estate... just upgraded the monitor last week. Any other tweaks/suggestions?

your quicklaunch.. the double arrows pointing to the right mean there is more icons available.

If you right click your taskbar and unlock it, you will be able to move and resize the toolbars and the actual taskbar.

Oh, I get what you're saying. I like the collapsed option more... imo, the less clutter, the better. Plus I have about 15 game icons in there, so it'd really load up the taskbar. Ty for the suggestion though.

unclean, it's probably too late but i've never had to sign up for an imageshack account... i just type imageshack.us in my address bar and then i hit browse and upload the pic. copy the bottom url it gives you and then click on insert image in the forums. paste the url in there and it's done.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
nut
(edited)

Hey i decided to give rocket dock a try... really cleared a lot of clutter on my dtop. Also dropped Google chrome... and decided to go back to Mozilla because of hotmail compatibility issues.

dtopdc0.png

Do any of you guys know of or use any style XP like thing... things to style up your win xp themes.?

haha... reading this totally changed how i've done things.

Edited by nut

wow so i did some looking on the web... and i found this

LINK

that gives me a patch and the windows 7 skins for XP...

new look:

backgroundrm5.png

... now i need a GOOOD... new background... but im having troubles finding an epic one.

• 3 weeks later...

was tempted to post my latest desktop up but it hasn't changed all that much since the last one.

lol nut, it's funny how your 3 screen shots progressively make your desktop dirtier again.

Edited by Cujo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...