a dog maulled my hand tonight

w8t4time

it was not an accident anyone know a good Illinois lawyer? why would people order food and let their mean (almost rabid) dog on the loose it was in a fenced in yard escaped through the gate and got me! I don't even go to the front door because I have been bite (no damage) before by the same dog.....!!! I have them meet me in the driveway... I am so mad really ruined my night

GRRRRGRRRRGRRRRRGRRRR :angry:

picture to follow soon I can still type not sure how well I can play css should be better in a week or two

enough beer and I wont feel a thing I hope tomorrow is another story thats when the pain will really hit

well I feel better now that I vented here thanks

btw it was a german shepard

Edited by w8t4time

*serious :disgust: *It's reasons like these that delivery persons are needing more and more to carry pepper spray. It really hurts the dogs that need to be hurt so they don't do any more hurting. :angry: *end serious :disgust: begin silly :freak: * You should buy some. In fact buy a lot, it works on your enemies too. *end post :puppy_dog_eyes: *

*serious :disgust: *It's reasons like these that delivery persons are needing more and more to carry pepper spray. It really hurts the dogs that need to be hurt so they don't do any more hurting. :angry: *end serious :disgust: begin silly :freak: * You should buy some. In fact buy a lot, it works on your enemies too. *end post :puppy_dog_eyes: *

Doggy spray This might help! Although, its my understanding that some dogs are not affected by pepper spray. So you have to be very careful not to be too confident about the use of it. :shrug03:

Edited by Xoul

That works for the immediate problem, but doesn't solve the fact that this dog is a repeat offender by owners who apparently don't give a crap. I would definitely talk to a lawyer, if for nothing else but to maybe(not likely) scare some responsibility into the owners.

I've actually punched a dog in the face because it lunged at me. It was either that or get bitten. The owner was horrified, but I acted in self-defense, and I told him so, using some language inappropriate to this forum, along with telling him where he can put a bunch of stuff.

My message to dogs: CAGE YOUR RAGE!!!

Dude, that really sucks. And yeah, make sure it gets put down.

My dad's a bush-worker (chainsaw and the like, so he's a strong guy) anyway... A dog we were "dogsitting" a german shepherd/collie mix(ish) and it went to bite him once when he had to take away its food. So he picked it up by the throat right off the groud so that it was eye-level with him with his left hand, cocked his right hand into a fist and said to the dog, "I dare you...". Dog never gave him trouble ever again. It was quite the sight.

Get some bear spray - that'll fix a dog.

I've actually punched a dog in the face because it lunged at me. It was either that or get bitten. The owner was horrified, but I acted in self-defense, and I told him so, using some language inappropriate to this forum, along with telling him where he can put a bunch of stuff.

My message to dogs: CAGE YOUR RAGE!!!

That's pretty brave, I think I would've just kicked it in the chest/neck area.

to many failed logins to photobucket? lost password-- found it and now they are making me wait! I will put up photo tonight I can still play css so all is well :) my hand is swollen now living in a one handed world we take so much for granted---- having all our pieces in working order!

to many failed logins to photobucket? lost password-- found it and now they are making me wait! I will put up photo tonight I can still play css so all is well :)my hand is swollen now living in a one handed world we take so much for granted---- having all our pieces in working order!

Did you go to the doctor? Animal bites are very dangerous and need to be checked.

Shaftiel