Sad news...

Chamber

As some of you know, my son Tyler has been battling a brain tumor for a little over 3 years now. A few of you even met him this past year at the LAN party.

Well, it pains me horribly to tell you that he passed away a few nights ago on Oct. 30 at 10:10 pm. He was such a brave little man, the bravest person I've ever known. He was and always will be my hero and my biggest inspiration. Thankfully, he passed away at home, in his mommy's arms very peacefully. Still, that doesn't make it any easier and i cannot even begin to describe the feeling.

I know many of you live around the Cleveland area, so i am posting the information on all the services. I would love to see anyone show up to any of them and anyone that wants to come is more than welcome.

Tyler's services will be:

Viewing services--Ripepi Funeral home, 5762 Pearl Rd

Cleveland, OH 44129 Monday, November 3rd from 2-4 and 6-9

Funeral service: Tuesday, Nov.4th, at 10am at Sts. Josephs Church, 12700 Pearl Road, Strongsville, Ohio 44136.

We would like to ask everyone to wear a little bit of orange, it was Ty's favorite color and he would like that.

Just please pray for us to be able to make it through the next few days... i have no idea how we are going to do it.

Here is his website if anyone would like to read about what he has been through, see pictures of him, etc...

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/tylerhibinger

Jay

My prayers are with you and your family. At times like these noone knows what to say so you'll get all the cliches about how if there is anything they can do and all that. Know that God has a purpose and a plan. I know that too is a cliche but it's because it is true that it lingers on.

My prayer is that God will show overwhelming mercy and kindness to you and your family. May you always think on what was so alive in your son, rather than the things that pained him. May you always think of his life and not his death. May you always remember how full he made your heart rather than the empty place he left behind. May God bless you and keep you, and may He turn His face toward you and give you peace.

I am truly sorry for your loss.

It really pains me to see people go through something like this. He looked like a great and highly spirited kid, my prayers go to you and your family. The next weeks/months will be hard but I know you can make it.. and it will be hard at times but always remember who he was and never forget it.

My heart aches. Tyler looks so very much like my own son and just the thought of what you are going through scares me. I am very sorry for your loss.

I hope and pray that you will find solace and comfort in memories, friends and family, and that God gives you the grace to receive it.

• 2 weeks later...