How do you guys & gals deal with gameplay stress?

Static

Okay was playing 5 minutes ago & a player well I'm not going to go into details but they annoyed the hell outta me not deliberately mind you, & i ended up raising my voice to him on my mic.

how do you guys deal with stress without smashing up your computer because its not like were gonna rage quit on this server.

But not just anger there are other emotions involved like if all your team mates are dead and everybody's counting on you to get far distance points and you have half of hell seconds behind you, well i dunno bout you guys but my heart pounds like crazy,

I have to say for me its best when people are joking around and laughing I play my best then and it really calms me down even if we win or lose and the hourly ciggy helps aswell

somebody posted this on another topic and it works for me but haven't got it playing during gameplay which is when i need it most

I think Crasx needed to watch that last night for all the times I kept killing him.

Also, epic story, half way through the first level of The Sacrifice, my team was 4-5 or so people down and we conquered like 4 Tanks and made it to the saferoom in one piece. And I got "NOT THAT SPECIAL" either. I made so many sketchy shots I'm amazed of myself that night.

• Like 2

Half the time, I have pandora on while I'm in game. If survivors die, then they die. If they die because they are a noob, then they die. I think what really infuriates regular players is when there are no admins on to insta-kick. Vote kicking only works if the majority rules.

Generally I only get annoyed when one team is all members and other is mostly non-members. Then... it gets worse when several people leave from the non-member team, and people on the member team refuse to switch over, even when I ask them. There are also a few members who taunt the team they are beating up on. I try not to get mad at people on there, but I have learned, if I get really aggravated, the best way to deal with it, is leave and do something else.

• Like 3

I think Crasx needed to watch that last night for all the times I kept killing him.

Also, epic story, half way through the first level of The Sacrifice, my team was 4-5 or so people down and we conquered like 4 Tanks and made it to the saferoom in one piece. And I got "NOT THAT SPECIAL" either. I made so many sketchy shots I'm amazed of myself that night.

bamler's peak. That was pretty epic and I was raging so hard.

This is my choice:

wait for the drop

ragequit or cuss them out off mic

But not just anger there are other emotions involved like if all your team mates are dead and everybody's counting on you to get far distance points and you have half of hell seconds behind you, well i dunno bout you guys but my heart pounds like crazy,

dat adrenaline rush

• Like 2

I have a room full of hamsters, and when I'm feeling angsty, I go in there, recite bad poetry to them, and slam them against the wall while I scream at them about how they'll never understand.

• Like 2

Note: Jackie had to use an Butt load of console admin commands to get that done.

You guys have how many hours on the server and you never knew about the !toggleaimbot command?

Since I'm an admin now I usually just kick the trouble makers like Yoshi and Peanut and then I am at peace once again.

Though I know how you feel static, we've all been there and will be there again, games are frustrating just remember you can throw something, punch your puppy, or like Voodoo said just throw a keyboard against the wall (I personally throw something at Tirtul even when he isn't playing and blame him for all the worlds problems, and then I ban Yoshi & Peanut again)

• Like 1

Note: Jackie had to use an Butt load of console admin commands to get that done.

You guys have how many hours on the server and you never knew about the !toggleaimbot command?

oh it's !toggleaimbot, silly me I always tried !aimbotactivate or !hackon !hacksoff

oh it's !toggleaimbot, silly me I always tried !aimbotactivate or !hackon !hacksoff

Yep, it's !toggleaimbot! !hackon and !hacksoff is close, but I think you're thinking of !waxon and !waxoff, which is used to conjure/banish Pat Morita's ghost.

• Like 1

How to take away stress 101:

Join Game -> !teams -> pray for a good team -> !jointeam

If you team includes Chick,Yoshi, Baloosh, Peanut, your stress level has now doubled cause you gotta carry these people thru the game.

• Like 6

(edited)

NSFW

When I am mad, i became very needy .....

If_you_know_what_I_mean_.png

Joke aside :

I just have a list of people to blame and I start ticking it. If it's Peanut, then it's Peanut, if it's Meng, which is always Meng, then I blame Peanut and Meng. :)

Besides, I say to myself few juicy, cussing words but eventually I don't care. If it's really bad, I also just laugh and eventually leave the game.

Edited by Kuma