GC L4D2 Update

Flitterkill

(edited)

I just hope my cheat program still works with the server, if not, can you send me another Swat?

*Cough* *Cough*

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/890/924/690/ban-peanut-butter-and-jelly-from-gcftw-server/#sign

I'm hoping to get enough signatures!

I like peanut but I also like kicking him but maybe it's time to accept that no one likes him :(

P.S. I'll sign it if peanut signs it

Edited by chick82
  • Like 1

(edited)

Fixed joining survivors.

Please continue to report issues/crashes so I know what needs to be fixed

I dont know if anyone is having this but I keep getting head shot on SI kills and im not aiming for the head. (I dont have an Aimot)

And I can't access any of the special command such as !hat still.

Edited by blqmagic

Fixed joining survivors.

Please continue to report issues/crashes so I know what needs to be fixed

witches spawn where survivors die and attack one survivor

It's good to be back, sort of.

The server is slowly beginning to function again even though some parts are very crash prone. Parish has certainly seen better days. The funny thing is that rather than be frustrated by our twitchy server, I see this as an opportunity to take a good look at what it takes to make it go. Seeing how many things can go wrong at any given time should really drive appreciation for how much effort it takes to get every element of our 10 on 10 server working properly. I can't imagine how much time it takes to go on a scripting bughunt to prevent gameplay issues and crashes. I just want to go on the record thanking our server-side mod crew for all the work they do, and will undoubtedly continue doing, to maintain a good, healthy, and functional server.

That having been said, I can't wait to get back to puking on you meatsacks as soon as possible.

• Like 2

thanks, but jackie is the one you all should be thanking. The amount and magnitude of scripts he has written for this server as a non-programmer is outstanding. I don't think I would have gone through that much trouble :P

thanks, but jackie is the one you all should be thanking. The amount and magnitude of scripts he has written for this server as a non-programmer is outstanding. I don't think I would have gone through that much trouble :P

i def can see jackie doing all the work but crasx chippin in? NO WAI!!!!. how u been crasx? :happy:

i def can see jackie doing all the work but crasx chippin in? NO WAI!!!!. how u been crasx? :happy:

I miss your..... shriek

• Like 1

Re-fixed 10v10 (removed 8 player restriction)

Found why the server is crashing, someone else has a similar problem... Going to work with them on it (hopefully)

GC Server Admin

Re-fixed 10v10 (removed 8 player restriction)

Found why the server is crashing, someone else has a similar problem... Going to work with them on it (hopefully)

I think everybody here thinks it so Ill say it

Thanks Crasx

You da Man

• Like 2