Sleeping Arrangements for FF05

Fatty

Where will you sleep?  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rats! obviously I should have not let this thread go so long without checking in. Missed my chance at a quiet room already. >8(

Also, something to consider: Dweezil and Swoop might not be up for "partying" per se, but they'll still keep you up until 05:00. >8\

Anyways, guess I'm another lookin' for a room where I can get some peace and quiet (and probably sleep through the entire weekend). Lemme know if someone needs a roomate.

-hC

I'll pay 50% if you let me room with you!

ConGregation, that sounds good to me. If they let me have all 3 nights using my club points. Maybe you could spring for dinner or something. No need for you to pay me 50% of the stay. Have to see if they charge extra for another person. We'll see. One way or another we'll work it out.

I also figure you won't be partying all night and keeping me awake.

I'm gonna try to get a suite that has the kitchen and sofa in it.

ConGregation, that sounds good to me. If they let me have all 3 nights using my club points. Maybe you could spring for dinner or something. No need for you to pay me 50% of the stay. Have to see if they charge extra for another person. We'll see. One way or another we'll work it out.

I also figure you won't be partying all night and keeping me awake.

I'm gonna try to get a suite that has the kitchen and sofa in it.

Yikes! That means I would actually have to come. And I was only going to pay 50% of what you paid :P

But I will consider this!! I can guarantee I won't be partying! Do you smoke? (I don't, jfyi). But if you are amenable to this we can work out some kind of compensation for it. Really 50% of room value is fine by me. I wouldnt be able to stay Saturday night ( or I might go to bed early and leave at 5 AM).

But I will let you know what I decide or even if I can make it or not.

Rats! obviously I should have not let this thread go so long without checking in.  Missed my chance at a quiet room already. >8(

Also, something to consider: Dweezil and Swoop might not be up for "partying" per se, but they'll still keep you up until 05:00.  >8\

Anyways, guess I'm another lookin' for a room where I can get some peace and quiet (and probably sleep through the entire weekend).  Lemme know if someone needs a roomate.

-hC

We may have stayed up all through the night, but everybody was laughing their keester's off. There's just something strangely hilarious when 4-5 guys almost laugh so hard they lose consciousness from air deprivation.

Large fur-E bear^ seeks roommates

partying? roger that!

i dont own any real guns...

i have a clean record...

ummm

i never been to a fragfest, and dont know many of u guys at a close personal level

but i'd like to! :D

im real easy goin and i take nothing seriously, im alway jokin around

(i feel like im applying to a dating service or something... rofl)

Large fur-E bear^ seeks roommates

partying?  roger that!

i dont own any real guns...

i have a clean record...

ummm

i never been to a fragfest, and dont know many of u guys at a close personal level

but i'd like to!    :D

im real easy goin and i take nothing seriously, im alway jokin around

(i feel like im applying to a dating service or something...  rofl)

Your up at 5:41! You sure you even need a room man?? heheh

• 2 weeks later...

member of what Primus? .gc?

you do not need to be a member of gc to attend or to play games....you only need to attend.

Primus raises a thought though....would a parent be allowed to bring their below 18 child to FF?

• 1 month later...
(edited)

I need a roommate for both saving money and partying reasons.

pc001.jpg

this is me when i woke up one morning... so you know what to expect :D Im willing to bunk with up to 4 people.....

Edited by Xoul

i was a female once...

the year was 1987, i was at the hospital to get my tonsils out

apparently there was a mix up of some paper work...

but im fine now tho... i swear

Fin.

Just got the official blessing from the boss...I'm in for FF.

I'm reserving a room so that creates a few more spots to sleep.

Just as a one-upper:

I'm a local so I may initiate the pre-pre-festivities on WED at TP.

But I don't know if I handle that many days...I don't recover as well as I used to.

:yuck:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...