Valentine's days

Magruter

im in trouble this year... I don't know what to get her.... things aren't the same as last year. I can't suprise her with a dozen roses and a nice dinner, but I can't give her pruning sheers either... ahh girls are way more trouble than they are worth.... I think im just not going to give her anything

...I think im just not going to give her anything

That's right!! Laugh in the face of death! I mean, if you're gonna go out, go out with a bang!!

Could you sign this life insurance policy right here before you decide to do this? Make it out to Mr. Duke. And can I have the keys to your car since you won't be needing it anymore? Thanks.

(edited)

I'm getting my lady this awesome...oh wait...I forgot...Valentines is that time of year I remember my lack of lady...

thanks Mags...ya jerk.

:P

*edit*

why in the world does this board not have a "toung-sticking-out" smiley? aren't those like a requirement?

NOTHING!

Edited by Playaa/Pselus

...I think im just not going to give her anything

That's right!! Laugh in the face of death! I mean, if you're gonna go out, go out with a bang!!

Could you sign this life insurance policy right here before you decide to do this? Make it out to Mr. Duke. And can I have the keys to your car since you won't be needing it anymore? Thanks.

:lol2:

hah thanks that made me laugh...

anyway, Im in an odd situation with the women this year.... We aren't really together.. aka.. taking a break... but i can damn well guarentee you if I don't get her something, I might as well have sent her a dozen black roses

now thats something to think about,

If you were to send your lady black roses to her place of work, do you

a. get a nasty phone call

b. get your tires slashed

c. wake up the next morning only to find out you have been neutered

I think im just not going to give her anything

thats the way to go bro. start weening them off now :D

I see your future already... lots of free time... lots of it... what you would be doing with your spare time? --> :bang:

we are boycotting valentines day! I spring for this idea every year and she finally wanted to do it! yyyyesssss :D

do something or get her something anyways.... (bonus points)

Worst times to have girlfriends: Valentine's Day and Christmas.

what nothing about aniverseries? birthdays?... there's other holidays too.

Edited by EbilDustBunny

-----------

Here's an idea

-----------

Buy a dozen roses... for V-day. And either find 12 poems or write 12 of your own messages. Find out her schedule for Feb 14th... either that night or morning. drop of one rose and letter 10 places (I say 10 because two are for you to give her...one when she wakes up and another at the end of your day. ) she'd go to that day either with a friend, or someone she'll see at that day... or leave it some where you know some jerk won't steal it.

Anyways it's just an idea... only cost you some paper, envelopes and a dozen roses.