Beverage of choice

EbilDustBunny

Beverage of choice  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 months later...

I had to vote for tea...

Even tho' I lived in SC, and enjoy sweet tea (yay Bojangles), I really love real Japanese green tea...

I've been spoiled.

My buddy's family owns 13 tea farms in Japan, and I get the For Real Deal green tea, about 5 days after it's been picked (seasonal)...

That is the best drink I've ever had...

That is coming from someone who considers a Guinness or a good scotch right next to heaven.

I guess it comes down to a question...

If you were stranded on an island and could have only 1 choice drink for the rest of your life, what would it be?

I had to vote for tea...

Even tho' I lived in SC, and enjoy sweet tea (yay Bojangles), I really love real Japanese green tea...

I've been spoiled.

My buddy's family owns 13 tea farms in Japan, and I get the For Real Deal green tea, about 5 days after it's been picked (seasonal)...

That is coming from someone who considers a Guinness or a good scotch right next to heaven.

If you were stranded on an island and could have only 1 choice drink for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Single malt scotch. But that doesnt count. I would say for "other" it would also qualify energy drinks like Red Bull and Monster.

I voted water. About 20 days ago I decided to quit drinking soda, and so far I have been successful. I drink milk also, but not nearly as much as water. Basically, water is the only thing I drink.

However, before I would have definately voted soda, with Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew being the top two.

And how can you possibly call it "pop"? That is ridiculous.

And if I were stranded on an island I would definately take water, because it's the only thing you could survive on.

Edited by Assassinator

I had to vote for tea...

I've been spoiled.

mmm lucky... green tea is good! You know what else is goodmy mom just got green tea icecream... that's tastey. I'd buy a gallon of sweet tea and sharpie my name on it so no-one else drinks it....

I voted water. About 20 days ago I decided to quit drinking soda, and so far I have been successful. I drink milk also, but not nearly as much as water. Basically, water is the only thing I drink.

However, before I would have definately voted soda, with Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew being the top two.

And how can you possibly call it "pop"? That is ridiculous.

And if I were stranded on an island I would definately take water, because it's the only thing you could survive on.

I wish I can give up the pop... But I can only go without it for so long. I give it up for Lent ever year... and go a week with out it here and there but... yeah. I need soda to make some tastey drinks.