Here's an interesting topic:

Guest Stoned 24/7

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You conceited majority represent the idiocy of the whole West.

This blows my mind. This is the reason I love living in the MidWest...values man!

Did you know that when I was 13 that some people in New York was floored that I was using a computer and from the MidWest, they thought we still used horse drawn carts and didn't have electricity. Geez...

try being from the south....well deep south. im from atlanta, georgia, went to a prep hs, finished college, and now live in nyc, and workin on my masters. but when i tell people im from georgia, invariably i hear "how YALL doin?!" or "really?! why dont you have an accent?" or "can you really marry your sister?", "did you have an outhouse?"

I love the bible reference...I get that on pubs when I play early in the morning..."You GC bible thumpers!" people say...to which I scratch my head and reply "what on earth are you talking about? I've never so much as opened a bible, now why don't you watch your (negative) score before I pwn you back to preschool"

You'd be surprised to find out how many people think of us a a religious community and who wouldn't normally play here because of it. I've turned a whole whack of people to our servers just by talking to them for five minutes in pubs...once they realize we're not out to convert them, just to play the game the way it was meant to be played they come running... :shrug03: ...then they meet lunk... :shrug03::shrug03: