...So, you think you're a gamer?

Tek-Almighty

How do the people with high scores have that many points... doesnt make sense.

P.S. If anyone wants to get me Steel Battalion... feel free :) (with controller please)

It's very fun. I'll give ya Lemmings if you want. Think the old floppy is around here somewhere.

...I'm so depressed at this very moment.

...50/50.

I figured that the batch that I got were just right up my alley, with the Mortal Kombat (Baraka was actually introduced in MKII) and the Killer Instinct, et cetera...

...so I took it again, and sure enough I got 100% on the second set of questions (though the Quake mod almost had me).

I fail at having a life outside of beating videogames.

Edited by Norguard

44/50 88%

Should've got the monkey island one. Don't know why carmageddon is in there, it wasnt a very popular game. I guessed that one and got it right because I at least knew what the game was about.

I didn't even BECOME a true gamer until Counterstrike...so I'm behind the times on alot of these.

they REALLY missed a great chance at humor by the way...in the question about what was the vehicle from Halo...they should have put Puma as an option. Give yourself +1 point if you understand that reference.

I made a couple guesses (and got all but 1 of em right) and got a 98%, 49/50.

I r the win.

Hmm.. 78%. Guessed on quite a few of them.

I use to play the Quake Mod Urban Terror all the time, sitting in Hotties server, wall jumping all over the place heh :) ... lots'o fun.

I didn't even remember Urban Terror until that screenshot came up but that game was AWESOME!

I didn't even BECOME a true gamer until Counterstrike...so I'm behind the times on alot of these.

they REALLY missed a great chance at humor by the way...in the question about what was the vehicle from Halo...they should have put Puma as an option. Give yourself +1 point if you understand that reference.

I made a couple guesses (and got all but 1 of em right) and got a 98%, 49/50.

Lol. I gotta watch the rest of that.