GC Logo Time Super Happy Go Lucky Go Contest

Flitterkill

Hello campers -

Our intertubes are under redevelopment. We'll soon have a mere single skin for the forums and our home page will have so much usefulness you will actually bookmark that instead of the forums. True.

However, we need a logo. There are some of you with mad photoshop skillz. We know you are out there. We need something that is *not* just CS:S or UT; it has to "float" between all videogames. The logo should reflect our sports/corner bar, intermural sports team, casual club atmosphere.

We would prefer submissions to be over the next week. Just post a jpg/whatever here in the forums. Once we have enough, if they do not suck ( :) ) we will throw open a voting poll and you can choose your favorites - top three vote getters get a runoff or board vote or something.

Here are a few to get you rolling. GCO is still GC, just fills out some of the logos better and is also one better than GC :P - GC or GCO whatever floats your boat.

newlogos.gif

gclogo2.jpg

GCOroughs.gif

-Fk

GC Board Member

I thought it was "together we frag" - "together we spawn" has some...interpretation problems...at least I see them. Is that what it is?

Might want to keep the typefrag out of the logo - at least for now. We are "dating" at the moment. We are not "steady" yet.

-Fk

Minus the text in the middle and higher contrast GC moved a little more towards the vertical center... I like it, nice and simple? Looks vector too. If not it could be.

I could make that in to a flash image with choosable colors, or even use PHP to make it with custom colors so everyone could have the exact color they wanted? I really like that. Simple and stunning.