your cs goals

quickfoot

Sup, i just wanted to start a thread where ppl in this community would share what there tring to acheive in the cs, cough bs world.

i just wanna play with my friends that i've known for a while now and maybe get into new games like desert combat so my goal in cs is just to pass the time for me. but i'm interusted in what other ppl who have been playin cs for a while are aiming for, cal I maybe :)

My only goal in CS is to make sure that each time something is posted that I've seen before, I point it out, especially if it's old...making sure no references to the topic at hand are made. Also, if I've said something or posted something somewhere, and someone else uses it, I will attempt to lift myself up by pointing that out as well.

Other than that I guess MCC will someday purchase CPL, maybe later this fall or something.

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

LoL im reading this and i can't post my CS goal cause it involves fatty ;) lol. I dunno i just wanna hang out, meet some cool people online, and then own em up. 1 of my goals will be complete soon, with the DLM joining in CAL. I hope i can make a name for myself and the p00 flingas.

My only goal in CS is to make sure that each time something is posted that I've seen before, I point it out, especially if it's old...making sure no references to the topic at hand are made.  Also, if I've said something or posted something somewhere, and someone else uses it, I will attempt to lift myself up by pointing that out as well.

I said this a while ago Fatty. ;)

To have fun.

My real goal is to go join a great night of pubbin and see Rev, QF, DJ, Mok, FatB, Yo, mom, Jiff, Bart, Hendy, Shaw, and all my other "cs" friends in the same server!

P.S. I left alot of people out just because I was tired of typing...sorry! :P:rolleyes:

my goal in cs is just to have a fun time well playing and gettting the respect of evrey player.. like Fatty... you see fatty and you say hi and you reconize him with honor.. i want to build respect with all players and increse my ability in cs... and be like fatty... and oWn Jo BoXorZ lIkE aa RoXoRzz 1337 OrZ....

See ya around.

-NuT

my goal in cs is just to have a fun time well playing and gettting the respect of evrey player.. like Fatty... you see fatty and you say hi and you reconize him with honor.. i want to build respect with all players and increse my ability in cs... and be like fatty... and oWn Jo BoXorZ lIkE aa RoXoRzz 1337 OrZ....

See ya around.

-NuT

My new goal is to create an army of these people while making soap.