busting m0ss

yErMoTH3r

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

btw, just to clear something up. In m0ms original post the person I was talking poop to was zad, cause he still likes to accuse me of cheating at every opportunity. And he's currently running around servers playing as "dASSom" <------ mossad backwards. Sorry zad, I guess you're just so mad to be proven wrong....yet again.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

If zad lacks playing CS in skill or HSing people every 5 seconds, he picks up in strategy.

m0m what are you using to make videos? Ive made a few test videos of CS but Ive made a few DAoC videos of real stuff :P Just curious what other people are using and how easy it is for your and how efficient it is and what kind of framerate you get and such. My recording program works great but the videos are uncompressed so after about 3 minutes it reaches the 4GB file size limit :P

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

THX, I find that hard to believe.. the recoil is usually just slightly different.

Or maybe I'm just crazy.

GC Founder
m0m what are you using to make videos?  Ive made a few test videos of CS but Ive made a few DAoC videos of real stuff :P  Just curious what other people are using and how easy it is for your and how efficient it is and what kind of framerate you get and such.  My recording program works great but the videos are uncompressed so after about 3 minutes it reaches the 4GB file size limit :P

i have a feeling you and i can get into too much detail here, just IM me and i can walk ya thru the whole shabang...im an owl.

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

yes recoil hacks do exisit and do work. When i first got into CS i tried one and it did work. The bullets did hit the same spot. :( Hax are bad :(

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

Please send me the tps report that shows me hacking.

GC Founder
Please send me the tps report that shows me hacking.

Well look, I already told you! I deal with the goddamn customers so the engineers don't have to! I have people skills! I am good at dealing with people! Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?

• 4 months later...