The one post thread

Magruter

If you read this, please post up. I don't care what you post.. It can be smiley, it can be your dogs name, it can be a picture of something pretty, whatever you want, just post.

..I just want to see how much traffic we get today.

If you post twice in this thread, well you don't wanna know what's gonna happen :blink:

Edit, well 10 views and only one reply!!! Take a second out and post, or if you're a guest, stop yer lurking and register and the post up. :luxhello:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

The nice thing about this thread is that while we can only post once, we can edit our post as many times as we'd like.

So we can respond to other people and make this the most confusing thread ever!

ConGregation -- you're a tiger! Rawr! <snaps picture> Now you're a gazelle! Leaping about and whatnot! <picture>

*edit to burn Playaa/Pselus*

Sometimes I read your name and think it's actually "I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face a big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt".

Oh, Playaa has been played! Snap, son!

*edit*

Thanks for the headache, Laz.

Edited by Unclean

sorry for double post, was messing around with net and saw my name on google, didn't bother to check the thread and reposted on this topic, last post ......... umm need deletion......... Max, your cool bud, me, im messed and lost :P

Edited by Chamberlain