How intelligent are you?

alvin

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't like that there is religious ones in there not that i am offended but what does that say there are quite a bit that if you have no religious backround you would never get btw i got all 33 of them

Were you drinking when you typed that?

i don't like that there is religious ones in there not that i am offended but what does that say there are quite a bit that if you have no religious backround you would never get btw i got all 33 of them

<throws various punctuation at terribleone>

I got 15...I'm just amazed (once again) at how many geniuses we have around here.....

....or people that can slap one of those into our google search and get the answer sheet on the first link.....

(ps. this means I don't believe many of the presented scores)

Some of those are so random . . . 13 = unlucky for some? what the heck is that? This is not a geinus test, but it was a good find and fun to fill out. Thanks.

This was the best I could do for finding out why 13 is unlucky (friday the 13th and other stuff mensioned):

http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a3_080.html

Plus, in some places they have the 13th floor blocked off in buildings because people believe it's unlucky or something that has to do with death.