Home from FF06!!!

Batman

Thanks for the GREAT time everyone! And thanks to all they guys who work hard all yr to make it happen!

I didnt take a camera so I dont have any pics to show all the people who didnt attend, so Dont ask!!! Once again it was great and I hope I see everyone there again Next yr at FF07!!

Just made it home a bit ago myself.

Thank you everyone for a great time! Even though I was new to FF and GC, everyone I met had a smile and was very helpful. I've always wanted to go to a good sized LAN party, and it was perfect. More fun than I could have ever expected, and I hope to make it up next year.

Cya around on your servers, and thanks again! :D

home

GG! HF!

Geez, Mom beat me to it!

Cudos all around - to the GC board and to the FF06 staff - it was a great event and a great time! Many

Ton's o' FUN! And of course, we can't forget the sponsors. They helped make a great event even better!

By the time FF07 rolls around I should be out of detox - there was way too much good food around!

It was a pleasure meeting everyone that I run into on the servers. Hope to see you guys (and even more

people) next year!

Wow...Thats all I really have to say...If i knew it would be this much fun beating Lobo out of Poker I would of came last year lol. All and All Congrats to Fatty and the Staff for FF you guys should pat urselves on the back u guys really went all out and did an amazing job.

Im gonna have to say though to Dingy i am gonna miss u shooting me down in the helicopter though... *Tear anywho it was a blast meeting everyone and putting a face to who i like to kill so much .

Im going back to alberta tomarrow so FF was the last time i would be playing for quite a long time so hopefully everyone who was there this year will come back next year.

Game Hard and Have Fun

Canadian Out...

Driving through (areas of Montana with no posted speed limit) allowed me to make the trip safely and quickly and save almost 2 hours! Special thanks to the VW Jetta, who was insane, for taking the lead. I thought I'd just be getting into Indiana and I've already hooked up my peripherals lol :boing:

back home, up and running

had a fantastic time

cant wait to see some pics and relive many of the hilarious moments from the weekend

was good to see the ppl from last year, and to meet many new ppl

rawk!

:D

lol "insert here" :biglaugha: I know plenty of camera phones caught that one.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I just got back...had some trouble at the border "A MrDuke warned us of your arrival"...well I'm walking a little funny now but I think I'll be ok... :D

A round of applause to all the staffers who made it all happen and to all the sponsors (esp. Escape! and Thrustmaster :hug: )

I really hope I can make it next year...mental note...DO NOT PASS OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BALLROOM! Anyone want a pretzel?

Got home about an hour ago. My apologies for the slight detour around

downtown Buffalo!

This FF was an absolout blast!! I had a great time. To all the FF06

staff, support and sponser's a great big Thank-You for making it all happen.

I was really happy to see some old friends and meet some new ones.

Kudo's and see you all next year!

And so concludes another wildely successful FragFest. Many, many kudos to Fatty, Fish, Clue, m0m, Duke, Mag, Bub, Mrs. Fatty, and Becca, and any other staffers I've forgotten for once again organizing, and running a blast of a LAN.

It was wonderful to see a bunch of friends I made last year, and to make a bunch more this year. Here's hoping that you all cvan make back again next year, along with the rest of you who couldn't make it this year.

Cheers!

Wolfsblood

Finally home after a long day of travel. A big thanks to all the staff for putting on a great event. It was great to finally put some faces to the names that I've known for so many years. I wish there were some others there that failed to make it but hopefully if I can get away next year I'll meet all those guys.

I'm home too!!! can't believe how fast that flew by... I had a wonderful time hanging out with Mossad and {Q} before our flight got to visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and this real submarine and go inside it. It was almost 100% operational besides the fact is cannot resurface.

Strangely it was more fun then the hall of fame... lots of pictures and videos. There was this hollowed out torpedo on display and well I climbed into it. It was easy to get in but getting out was a challenge.

I'm happy I finally get to see all the faces behind the names!

I made it back right at 4 yesterday, nice nauseous drive after the Winking Lizard about did me in. Although I'd guess it was the lack of sleep.

Was a fun year, lot's of new folks, and lots of 4th year folks.

Yep, we're back! Rashad did a good job driving through chicago! Thanks for driving!

Also thanks for all the staffers for putting in the effort towards another GREAT fragfest.

Thank you Duke for not embarsing me, wait... That whole harness thing wasn't comfortable. I'd perfer not to talk about it.

Kwill did a great job!! <wonders how many games of yatzee he played>

Thanks to everyone for showing up, it was great seeing some new and old faces. To bad lunk wasn't there, i would have said ancient...

I made it back right at 4 yesterday, nice nauseous drive after the Winking Lizard about did me in. Although I'd guess it was the lack of sleep.

Was a fun year, lot's of new folks, and lots of 4th year folks.

Yeah. Ditto on the garlic steak sub. Ugh... :crazy:

I came away with no souvenirs from Mag...

I made it home around 11:30 am.

I had a great time. I want to say thank you to the staff for everything they have done to put on another successfull FragFest. This was my second year and it was better than the last.

I made some new friendships, met a lot of people and I was glad to help out with Escape.

and I can't wait to see the videos ebil and the pictures.

-Rez

Yep, we're back! Rashad did a good job driving through chicago! Thanks for driving!

We shaved off an hour on the way back to WI. Driving though Chicago was exciting, but I probly won't ever understand why 55 mph really means 80!

Sigh... rookies.

What makes you think what you were holding was really your pillow? :erm:

Do you really think I'd leave FF without acquiring something personal of yours??

Here's a little trick for all you first time stalkers, assuming you already know the name and location of your subject.

<Duke walks up to the front desk (FD)>

D: Excuse me, I think my card has been demagnetized. Could you re...um... re-magnetize it? (sheepish play on words intended). It's for roooom...319. Yeah, 319.

FD: Sure thing. Your name please?

D: Magruter. Yes, that's me. Mr. Magruter.

FD: Ok. Here you go Mr. Magruter. Try not to let it touch anything magnetic like money clips.

D: Sure thing. I never would've thought a taser gun would demagnetize my card. Hmmph.

<awkward silence>

FD: Is there anything else we can do for you?

D: Yes, please send over all the Greek wrestling tapes you have on file and disregard any distress calls from my room please.

<more awkward silence>

And, voila, instant access to Mag's unmentionables.

*edit*

I'm gonna have to start toning down the Mag stalking stuff. My wife keeps lookin' at me funny!