Buy Plugin/Server Update Notes

JackieChan

(edited)

Update:

Due to recent events regarding the server, the buy plugin, and whatnot, this update will be the last I ever do: 2.2gc FINAL

It's been an...educational 3 years writing this...and 3 years of my life soon-to-be down the drain.

what happened on the server? or if it can't be written can someone PM me?

Edited by Soap

Update:

-Pouncing on an incapped player awards half of what you would normally get. Pouncing a incapped Survivor for 25 damage = 12.5/2 = 6.2. Again, the number of points received cannot go below 1.

Unlike Valve, give feedback on this and it might be tweaked/reverted as necessary.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
GC Alumni

Update:

-Kind of late getting this one out (wanted to do this last week), but I'm just posting this for logging purposes. Added some items to the buy menus, so go in there and take a look to find out what they are. I gotta do some bug fixing and whatnot, so I don't have time to describe everything.

• 3 weeks later...
GC Alumni

Update:

-Added fake messages for Infected players. Located in the Infected General Menu (!buy -> 1 -> 9 -> 1), it costs 8 points to unlock it, then once it's unlocked, it'll bring you to a new menu which will have the following options:

*Tank Spawn Message

*Witch Spawn Message

*Dangerous Witch Message

*Fake Infection Message

Each fake message costs 3 points. Still thinking if I should put some kind of cooldown for buying them...

-If Tank Limit Unannounce and Tank Buy Unannounce are BOTH purchased, in-game music (I hope) is disabled so there is no more Tank music signaling that a Tank has spawned in.

To Do:

-Still trying to figure out how I want to balance fire items (gas cans, fireworks)

-Put a trial period of the Witch ideas I came up with. Probably about a week's time and only have it on one of the servers, not both.

GC Server Admin

Many members/regs don't visit these forums, there were serious allegations of admin abuse when I bought 3 tanks and dangerous witches within 30secs of a game starting lol. It was a very nice spit lol.