Its a BOY!!!!!

Laz.e.rus

8 lbs, 4 oz. 21". VERY VERY blonde rofl

His name is James Daniel Carlton

I will post a link to a pic thing at another time. I jsut got back from hospital and have to go to work. Wifey (LazsBlondBombshell) and baby are still at hospital. There were a few complications, but everything is working out ok.

Gotta run!!

Yay!!!

Wow...it was awesome!

Thanks all.

We just got home tonight, but James is still in the nursery. He is having trouble breathing. He "breathes" ok, but any exertion (including eating and being moved) causes his oygenation level to drop quickly - causing blue lips etc.

They are saying he is "ok" and is improving and that it is just taking him a while to adjust. Naturally, we are worried anyway :)

Mama is doing ok. She had a rough time with it, so she was also kept over until this evening. But she is much improved and getting around ok now.

I know there is a website with the pic, I just have to find the url....

Thanks all.

We just got home tonight, but James is still in the nursery. He is having trouble breathing. He "breathes" ok, but any exertion (including eating and being moved) causes his oygenation level to drop quickly - causing blue lips etc.

They are saying he is "ok" and is improving and that it is just taking him a while to adjust. Naturally, we are worried anyway :)

Mama is doing ok. She had a rough time with it, so she was also kept over until this evening. But she is much improved and getting around ok now.

I know there is a website with the pic, I just have to find the url....

Pics???

And btw what hospital? Battle Creek, Lansing,

Eaton Rapids by chance?

Sounds good nontheless...

Bush