Distraught

anonymo

I'm shaking as I write this but I'll be afk for the next while...

Two of my best friends were gunned down last night while in the club district.

I have no idea what to do and I've been in tears all morning, but I'm not sure if I'll be around much in the next week...so if you need to get in touch PM me.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers

Here is a link to the news article

:(

I always thought of Toronto as being such a safe place. I guess there are just some evil people no matter where you live. If you need anyone to talk to, I'm sure any of us here at GC will gladly be here to listen, myself included of course.

I just lost a friend of mine and although it's hard and grief is there, remember the impact you had on their lives and the impact they had on yours and rejoice in the fact that the brief time they were here on Earth, they were your friends.

That's horrible...I'm really sorry to hear it, and appalled that things like this still happen... :-(

Like everyone here has already stated, we're with you--anything you need, just let us know. Heck, if you need me to come up there for some odd reason or another, I'm sure we could even arrange that. My point is, we can help and we're here for you, don't hesitate to ask.

Wow. This leaves me speechless... quiet neighborhood.. hardly any crime. They'll be in my prayers and there families. The idea mo is to get through it.. do anything you can do... and deal with it in a healthy way.

I haven't told any of you guys about what happened to me last thanksgiving break. 2 of my fellow students and good friends died in a car accident. Was one of the saddest moments of my life.. because i knew both of the guys really well..

I feel for ya man..

Prayers are being sent your way.

I'm really sorry to hear that, Mo. Wish I could say something else, but the article clearly details how senseless the killing was and there's nothing good you can say about that. Just keep in mind all the things you still have in life and take this time to both remember what you've lost, and appreciate the things you have. I hope you and everyone else involved can find justice and resolution.